Oil Leak

Hi guys

Had a bit of a problem today and need some answers quick.

Ive owned my Nissan Micra 1.3 SI for just over two years now and never had any problems but today I had to overtake some guy who was doing 25mph in a 50mph and a long line was building up behind me.

So like any one I decided to overtake put the car in from 5th in 3rd and then in to 2nd and put my foot down. Once I pulled pack into lane I smelt this burning smell is was kind of like burning rubber and then some rattling noise from the the car.

I decided I should get home quick and check it out, there was some smoke from underneath the car and a lot of oil leaking. The oil was not black like I expected it but instead a greeny yellow colour. There was about 500ml.

I have no idea what it is, can anyone please help? I need to get the missus to work tomorrow afternoon and dont really want to take the car out and get stuck somewhere.

Appreciate any feedback.

its parked on a hill so I am not sure if it will be accurate, I got home late from work so it was a little difficult to see I'll check it tomorrow. it still drives I had to change parking spots earlier but theres a rattling sound coming from the engine.