oil filter

Hi does anyone know if this oil filter will fit my k11 1.0 s facelift. Halfords says it will but don't want to put on and find out its wrong filter. also what type engine oil should I put in?

upload_2015-6-11_10-4-49.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the 1.0L facelift uses the same filter as my 1.3 preface according to nissan4u.com
when I need one quickly, at halfords their listing says HOF237 £7.99
other times when not rushing I goto local motor factors and get one for bout £4-5
I use castrol gtx 10w40 or 15w40 if smoking.

I believe the 1.0L facelift uses the same filter as my 1.3 preface according to nissan4u.com
when I need one quickly, at halfords their listing says HOF237 £7.99
other times when not rushing I goto local motor factors and get one for bout £4-5
I use castrol gtx 10w40 or 15w40 if smoking.
Shouldn't smoke paul its bad for you :D

HOF339 just put on my 1995 super S engine.

Shouldn't smoke paul its bad for you :D

HOF339 just put on my 1995 super S engine.

I don't smoke but kasandra does and bleeds oil out her pants and I have to feed her oil/blood each week.
she might be in a bit of a state nursing her but whilst the rest of my life, work & girls crumbles away n all goes wrong (I swear this 2015 is simply cursed with bad luck for me) kasandra is the only thing in my life thats still working n keeps me sane.

I got a Mann oil filter from EuroCarParts - about £3.80 I think it was, with free delivery (if you spend over £10 in total)

Research online indicated that Mann filters were considered by many to be marginally better than Bosch - my usual first choice for quality parts.

I don't smoke but kasandra does and bleeds oil out her pants and I have to feed her oil/blood each week.
she might be in a bit of a state nursing her but whilst the rest of my life, work & girls crumbles away n all goes wrong (I swear this 2015 is simply cursed with bad luck for me) kasandra is the only thing in my life thats still working n keeps me sane.

Aww Paul I'm sorry to hear that :( One of the good things about loving cars is that you always have something to keep you going when everything else goes wrong.... Except when the car goes wrong and then things really do go downhill.....

Anyway, hope things start getting better for you Paul :)

thx ben.
I haven't seen the light at the end of the tunnel yet 1/2 way through the year cos almost everything I had has gone and everything my anxious brain was hoping to happen and worrying bout never happened.

the only thing I have left to look forward to this year is japshow, jae, trackdays and nurburgring.
ignoring life, job hunts, deminishing savings for now cos my mind says dilligaf

hope the 2nd half of year improves

Everything gets better mate just a matter of time. Try and concentrate on anything positive and ignore the negative thing round you

tis why I'm only concentrating on the car, playing some GTAV, GT5, watching some topgear and the rest of the original knight rider boxset me sister got me :cool: #dial tone turbo boost# :p

Back