OEM arch trims

Doesnt matter managed to source some genuine ones on ebay

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
facelift ones shaun ? the ones that i bought sit slightly lower than the metal arch, so you lose some arch gap
but i ground away the back of the trim on mine, which lifted them up level with the arch

Unsure mate just said arches and thanks for the advice will do that if they are will have to have a look when there delivered,
You dont happen to have any pictures of yours do you?

i,m not gonna fit mine till the weather picks up mate (for the bonding sealer to set properly)
this white cord shows where the arch used to sit before i ground the plastic away

P2190513.JPG

Ye I grt you probably for the best and ok thanks mate gonna trial them and see how they fit

These are the trims ive bought
c23adf6a2dc7fe6ac91b3b121da94f8c.jpg

bbc0c012b95449551b2b6c17dc55fa1a.jpg

That might give you a bit of a better idea what ones I have frank?

they look the same as mine shaun, i forget if the car i took them off was a facelift tho, different shape according to the micrafanclub (dutch) guy,s

You dont happen to no of or have any side skirts do you mate? or no of anything that fits?

Ah right was thinking something like garage door seal or something but have a look into them two

Just pure luck trawling ebay haha didnt think that were the proper ones till I looked haha

It was pure chance mate just search micra and found them and the guy was also selling pop out windows with all seals and fitting and that so purchased them to

Back