Numerous K10 Parts Available

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Ok well ive been searching around in the garage, and ive found a few items that i aquired during my k10 ownership days.

As ive no use for these now, figured id see if theres any interest on here.

All parts are from a 1 litre.

FOR SALE
---------

01. K10 Airbox (Includes scruffyish filter if you want it) (£4 + P&P)

02. K10 Carb x1 (has a running problem -- cutting out, maybe needs a good clean but i never really investigated as i just bought a replacement.) (will be cheap, but no set price...so make me an offer) -- carb in pic below is now sold.

02.5 K10 Inlet x2 (just as they are...inlet manifold, both seem fine) open to offers also

03. K10 Ariel (£3.50 + P&P)

04. [strike]K10 Full Lock set -- ignition, doors and boot + key :) see pic[/strike] SOLD

0.45. K10 Lock Set -- 2xDoors, 1xBoot, 1xPetrol Flap + iirc 2 keys -- slightly more worn than my other set, can get pic if needed (£6? + P&P)

05. K10 Wheeltrims -- slightly curbed (see pics) good if planning on selling car on steelies.

06. Ashtray in brown (£1.50 + P&P)

07. [strike]Distributer (£10.00 + P&P)[/strike] SOLD

08. Cigarette lighter x 1 (£1.50 each)

09. [strike]Coil (£5.00 + P&P)[/strike] SOLD

10. Orange repeater lenses (1 set) (£1.00p per lens set + P&P)

11. Fuel filter (£1.00 + P&P)

12. [strike]Radiator Cap (£1.50 + P&P)[/strike] SOLD

13. [strike]Fuel Filler Cap (£1.50 + P&P)[/strike] SOLD

14. Random hosing (i think taken from rad and fuel lines -- see pics)

15. Original Nissan K10 Chrome Wheel nuts (currently missing 2 but if using locking nuts, youll be fine) Chrome on a couple slightly damaged, but for age they still sparkle. :) (50p each? +P&P)

16. Parcel shelf support connectors (the two plastic clips, that the rope pops over to lift the shelf when you open the boot) 60p? + P&P

17. Radiator Header/overflow tank and hoses (£offers +P&P)

18. Radiator Motor and fan (£offers +P&P)

19. Lower Radiator Hose, seems in good condition (still soft and flexable) though does have deep marks from the original wire ties...shouldnt cause any probs though. (£offers +P&P)

20. Radiator Drain Plug (£offers +P&P)

21. Fan controller thermostat (bolts into radiator), was working when last used so should be fine (£offers +P&P)

Anything that can be split i'll consider spliting.

If you spot somthing in pics i havent mentioned, let me know and i'll add it to the list. :D

Everything was taken off a working car, and has been stored in a padded case (exception being the rad) so ive no reason to suspect they wouldnt work again.

Larger highres images are available upon request :)

And finally...some have prices, but im open to offers.

Attachments

• AirBox.jpg
    AirBox.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 413
  • Carb.jpg
    Carb.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 449
  • ChromeNuts.jpg
    ChromeNuts.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 446
  • K10-Ariel.jpg
    K10-Ariel.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 452
  • K10-Lock-Set.jpg
    K10-Lock-Set.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 677
  • K10-Trims.jpg
    K10-Trims.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 472
  • Part-Mix-01.jpg
    Part-Mix-01.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 468
  • Part-Mix-02.jpg
    Part-Mix-02.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 479
  • Solarice-K10PartsForsale.jpg
    Solarice-K10PartsForsale.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 368
OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Ive added some prices to give you's an idea (as i know others have posted items requesting offers and few people seem willing to state a price theyd like to pay)...dont take these as definate prices as stated im open to offers...anyone whos previously posted interest can you confirm if youre still interested.

Cheers,
Kris.

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
giving this a bump aswell, think of it as a January sale lol (or in other words - my project needs money :D )...all prices are extremely rough, and all offers considered. :)

ive now got paypal, so can accept payment that way if required :)

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Some items now sold, others still available...if its in the list at the top and not crossed off i still have it :)

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
Ill have one set mate, you got Paypal?

10. Orange repeater lenses (2 sets -- one with holders iirc) (£1.00p per lens set + P&P)

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
yeah... (address now removed :) ) normal postage say 50p, unless you want recorded than say a £1 (overkill in my opinion)...if you send your address with payment then i can get them sent out asap. :)

Update: Cheers payment received, will see if i can get them out to you tomorrow.

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
yeah... (address now removed :) ) normal postage say 50p, unless you want recorded than say a £1 (overkill in my opinion)...if you send your address with payment then i can get them sent out asap. :)

Update: Cheers payment received, will see if i can get them out to you tomorrow.

Oooh mate, you are sending the ones with the holders on yes?

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
i wasnt going to, no :) was figuring youd need just the lenses?.

If planning on using the bulb holders youd need to cut your wiring, as they were quickly cut from the car as it was being scrapped...i could include the bulb holders if you wish (seeing as the deals been done quickly :)) ...no bulbs are included mind...

let me know if you do want the holders aswell (im guesing yes) and i'll get that set out instead...lucky it wasnt sat or theyd probs already be in the post lol.

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
i wasnt going to, no :) was figuring youd need just the lenses?.

If planning on using the bulb holders youd need to cut your wiring, as they were quickly cut from the car as it was being scrapped...i could include the bulb holders if you wish (seeing as the deals been done quickly :)) ...no bulbs are included mind...

let me know if you do want the holders aswell (im guesing yes) and i'll get that set out instead...lucky it wasnt sat or theyd probs already be in the post lol.

Yes I would like them please mate with the holders.

Thankyou :).

interested in the chrome nuts if they'll work on my K10 but with alloys? It's proving a pig to find some alloy nuts =( mainly because of teh shape of my alloys lol.

Don't suppose you know the best profile 14" tires do you, for a K10 while were here? Got some 14's but need some new rubber me fears.

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
i'll check my haynes to see what wheels those nuts were originally for, i had them on my steelies but ive got a feeling they are meant for alloys...are the alloys youve got original nissan or aftermarket ?.

tyre wise, best to ask in the k10 section as im not 100% what the k10 as standard runs :)

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
i have yeah, will dig it out...cos i cant remember how used it is...so will let you see whats its like, and then you can decide from there.

robbluek10

Ex. Club Member
ok my bad just had a look at my post and i mean to ask for the airbox without a filter i only posted wrong as had been up since 5.30 in the morning sorry peeps

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
ok my bad just had a look at my post and i mean to ask for the airbox without a filter i only posted wrong as had been up since 5.30 in the morning sorry peeps

funnily enough that had also crossed my mind :) no worries...id have still got to dig it out anyway, so will put it on the scales and see what its weight comes upto.

alien10

Ex. Club Member
how much for

15. Original Nissan K10 Chrome Wheel nuts (currently missing 2 but if using locking nuts, youll be fine) Chrome on a couple slightly damaged, but for age they still sparkle.

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
alien10 will check the weight/postage for you now...will pm you in about 5 mins.

robbluek10 and alien10 you both have PM :) (feel free to haggle ;) )

Micra 110

Site Supporter
i'm looking for a Carb as a replacement for my knackered one. Has Mark contacted you about it yet? I'm wasting fuel like it's going outta fashion :(

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
nope havent heard anything, it is still available...hasnt been touched for awhile but has been wrapped up while in storage...feel free to pm me, if you wanna discuss further. :)

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
If its not crossed off the list, ive still got it available. :)

electronic ariel...if your saying is it a auto ariel then no its a normal pull up push down one...but yep its still available, price is in the list above :)

K10 Lock Set

Hi, Kris

Thanks very much for the K10 lock set - quick delivery, excellent packing and a nice set of locks - what more could I ask for.

PS. My mum's very pleased too.

DAVE

:laugh:

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Updated some bits.

Ive chucked the radiator core, so i stirpped some of the other attatchments off it...which can be found in the list at the top...

as always open to offers on everything, most things will go cheap as looking to clear some space.

cheers for looking :)