Now up and running the MSC VIDEO download area.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Many of the MSC's videos since the formation of the club are now online. Take a look at http://www.micra.org.uk/downloads.php to see what we have. There is footage of things like JAE, Santa Pod and also mini videos on the Nissan March Superturbo, and other various Nissan Micra related stuff. Only available to official members but you can click HERE to join now and view them instantly.

More will be added as and when I find them.

Ed

mike

I love Ed!!!!
RE: Now up and running the MSC download area.

Excellent Ed. Hope i didn't make a too big a spike on bandwidth as i downloaded all the movies at uni at round about the same time.

Impressed with the 300kb/sec download speed.

When will get to see the preview of the DVD for the club

Mike

OP
OP
Ed

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
RE: Now up and running the MSC download area.

That will be up when the dvd is ready to post. Hopefully the end of the week.

Ed

J

Jim

very impressive Ed, great section. I had no idea there was so much footage in the MSC archives! lots of ST action too, which is always good!

OP
OP
Ed

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
:) :) I should say the server is still here as well which is nice.

fox1983

Deactivated Account
ohhh u got one of my videos on there the one of krazyk10man at pod hehe that was a good but sad day when his car died due to the dizzy so he didnt get that good a time

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
on the video of "Santa Pod 26/05/02" who has the green micra? it is the same colour as mine, i was wondering if there are any pics of the rear lights tinted green, just wanted to see if i liked it or not..

cheers.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Im very very very sorry for bringing this thread back from the 1080 day old state its in, BUT

Where have these videos gone???