Not starting... Again!

Hi all,

I feel like I've done nothing but ask for help recently for my not so reliable micra!

Anyhow.. 3/4 weeks ago car was given a brand new starter motor and then a new ignition switch. It's been starting fine since apart from the odd time it turned over really slowly but didn't Fire. Today however the little bugger would not start at all just turned over really limply... Once I got home and let the car sit it started fine, then again when trying to start it nothing but a limp turn over.
Been to accessory shop and he tells me it's my battery does this sound about right?

Sorry for the Long post!
Many thanks in advance

Batterys the right place to start. It wants a good charge and see if anything improves.

Mine does similar, somethimes its like it struggles to turn the starter. If for instance iv had to move cars round on the drive, the next time i come to it it will be sluggish turning over. But its never failed to start so i consider that not a problem...yet lol

I like the knowing there will be a problem but there isn't one yet! Lol
All my issues with this car recently have taken me by suprise!
I'm just gonna get a new battery then, cause I don't have any way to charge it or time to be waiting for it to charge!
Fingers crossed it stops being a lazy butt!

check the earth strap is clean and secure another way to check is put a jump lead from the negative side onto the engine and see if it starts any easier andy

Went back this morning and got the nicer of the two guys to check battery.
Ended up with a new battery and so far so good only time will tell I guess?!
And I thought I had a lot of trouble with my Astra! Haha
Thanks everyone :)

Back