not had a good day...pictures speak for themselves

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
went out at 7:10am today and found this....nothing was on show and it was locked....£80 for a new window. its just one of those things that you have to accept, the police said they used gloves and there was nothing they can do. Nicked my sunglasses tho :( got them for my birthday last week. pics

Image129.jpg

Image128.jpg

Image127.jpg

Ahh well ill be parking elsewhere from now on

Antony

Ex. Club Member
get some protective film on your windows.... will still cost you a window. but they wont be able to get in...

sad day then.

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
aww man!! you know i understand how it feels and it's you know to just role with it, i'll be tinting my windows so help prevent.

Take it easy bud

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Ah bud, that's just crap. Why your car if nothing was on show? Skummers should be shot.

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Bad one paddy. :(

Can you not claim the sunglasses back on your parents house content insurance? Could be an idea. Hope you get it sorted :)

Paul H

Ex. Club Member
Bring back haning and flogging. Some pesky little rascals torched a friends K10a few weeks back. My research shows that hangning prevents repeat offences and for vandalising a Micra, I think the varmints should swing. Wouldn't happen in Texax. Lol.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Oh that looks bad, hope you get it sorted ok , looks like the steering lock helped though

My first thought when i saw the steering lock was maybe they saw that and it attracted the gits to the car, otherwise why is it fitted to a standard car? They'd probably have walked on by if it wasn't there. Don't know if anyone else agrees or disagrees with that.

Demarest

Ex. Club Member
My first thought when i saw the steering lock was maybe they saw that and it attracted the gits to the car, otherwise why is it fitted to a standard car? They'd probably have walked on by if it wasn't there. Don't know if anyone else agrees or disagrees with that.

So the chavs may have seen it and though that there may have been something of value in the car because it is well protected?

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Yeah that's what i reckon, but thats just my opinion :)

Hope you've got your car sorted now paddy. Get an alarm fitted & security film as recommended above!

OP
OP
paddymarsden

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
i disagree about the disc-lock as its a deterrant against the car, it might say that the car is worth alot of money. yes its all sorted now, got it repaired on friday at 4ish and nothing is left in my car now.