North West Meet

Im from the wirral myself but dont mid travelling to meet up (within reason) i seem to be the only modified micra round here the rest are corsas etc so would be nice to see some fellow north west micra owners.

Let me know :blush:

I live in Leeds area, and there is loads of Micra owners just not enough MSC labelled. I wanted to go to NE meet, but wasn't allowed as it was someones birthday.

Coxy there is a cruise at the rock retail park in birkenhead every tuesday just the other side of the tunnel (literally). Im there most weeks, come down and say hi

Yea mate i should be there from about 8 till around half 9 - 10. my car is orange with black alloys if you spot me jus pull up next to me and if im blocked in just flash me and ill come over mate.

I'm near Ellesmere Port Tom. Wondering if you'd be up for meeting up and taking the Micro Machines for a spin around E-Port and Chester sometime?

Definately mate, give me a shout near the weekend, im at cheshire oaks on friday night anyway i think so i can meet you there.

At the moment i'm not in my car. It was on the drive whilst i had insurance trouble and my freind sold his car and needed a runner so i lent him it. Shoul;d be back in my hands ina few weeks.

Back