North west/east/middle meetings

eye was fun

"can the six micra's please move now"
why did they have to shout it over the tannoy not just send someone out, lol

Was good to meet everyone!

Bowling, 1st game, 3 of us on the winning score, including Andy who'd never bowled before! - Beginners luck! imo.

Hope to see a few more faces at the next meet! Sounds like it could be Southport Chipedwood?

Hopefully the car will have a few more mods, and have some of the dents repaired by then!

Cheers, Ian (Y)

I'll organize it for Southport next time if you all fancy that. We wont get shifted away from the place I am thinking of either!

Was thinking some photos of us all driving over the new bridge in a convoy would be awesome, I'm sure I could get someone to take them too.

Just remember I won the first game because you other 2 had the bumpers up :p

And good to see you signed up Rizzy. Made me want a sound system in my car now!

Just remember I won the first game because you other 2 had the bumpers up :p

what bumpers :suspect:

oki you win lol

does southport have a beach you can drive on, would be good for a few pics

Yes you can drive on the beach at Southport.

You have to pay to get on at Southport but if we take a 5 min blast up the coastal road there is a place to get on for free!

Confirmed 2nd august micra ace cafe run
i can confirm i have organized a run for us.............south mims service station to ace cafe run.............

We will start off at south mims service station aim to meet up for 5 pm...........we will set off at 5.45pm i will post the plan of the route within a week.
We will aim to get to ace cafe between 7pm-7.30pm where the car park will be for micras only......other cars outside please.we will jam relax and eat and chill there.

So i believe these are the guys interested i need confirmation from everyone whose interested for car park space.

Contact me [email protected]

im looking for at least 50 cars hopefully more

lets make this happen.(y)

iT WILL BE NICE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE COME SEE MY POST AND JOIN.

We should do it in rounds so we decide when we meet in southport who will do the next one?

yer thats what i had in mind as it wont get boring going to the same place over and over again:sleepy:

can have a meeting at blackburn Vue car park if you lot want on august.. dont worry we wont be told to move lol

Please do not use txt speak on the Forums

Back