North East Members Anyone There?

Hugh

Right it's been a while since there's been any interest from the NE lot.

So is there anyone left old or new or have things died off??

Aye there doesn't seem to be a large crowd from the NE on here that i've noticed.
Guess im left,, even though im pretty new :grinning:.. kennierobo whats the state of your k11? Is it modifed mate? (Y)

OP
OP
Hugh

Hugh

Cool, glad to see there's still a few of us. Might see if we can try to organise another meet at some point.

OP
OP
Hugh

Hugh

Wish I had the funds for a new K11, especially since Ele has a load of K11 stuff up for sale.

I'm still here Hugh!!!

Still have the K12 and probably will have it for a few years yet. I must be a bit of freak because I love my K12:eek:

Will give it a wash and take some piccies over the weekend. I have the 12 since November 2010 and still haven't posted any pics........

I'm new here with a K12, previously had a K11 then went to vauxhall. But Im back now.

Have lived in Durham for 7 years and Washington/Sunderland previously for 17 years.

Wouldnt mind putting faces to usernames

Cheers

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
I live in Norway........technically that makes me a North East member now ;) Sadly I am a little too far NE, so sadly wont be able to make it, but will look out for the photos Hugh :)

OP
OP
Hugh

Hugh

Think it may be further North than Ferrybridge, as there's more of us further a field these days.

OP
OP
Hugh

Hugh

This will have to be in November now, pretty busy at present with too many things and no spare time.

I'm from north easy ain't been on here for a very long time and sadly don't own a micra anymore currently have a corsa redtop keep thinking about getting a micra as a project as was my 1st car 4 year who and was one of my best cars and I've owns vtr's etc

OP
OP
Hugh

Hugh

Cool, nice to see there are some new NE members. Think the meet may have to be next year as I'm tied up with too many things at present. Unless someone else fancies a go?

Hi im new to the MSC, currently doing some paint work on my k11 this weekend after putting it in a ditch 3 months ago but i would be happy to come to a north east meet if thats allright with every one. Im from redcar( near boro)

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
sure no bother mate just keep an eye out for a new thread or ill post on your profile, we have just had a local n/e meet on monday too

Squizza

Ex. Club Member
Come on peeps... lets get a meet sorted!
Back end of this month would be ideal so I can show off my september £500 repairs/mods :p