North east meet sep 2012

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
looking at meeting up at or before and heading to jap northeast when the monthly meet is on if anyone is interested will keep an eye out for the meet date on the jne site and update soon as,

people so far
1. Belly
2.M1K3Y133
anyone else interested

OP
OP
Belly93

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
Nothing on jne yet so if nothing by the end if the week, south shields this or next sunday? Any good?

Craig i think ive just seen you in shildon? well it was a modified white micra going towards the scrap yard?

Possibly ayeeee, was most likely me! Were there 2/3 people in it? My dad will have been driving if we were going towards the indust. estate :D

Was on the way to borrow someones van for a job earlier on, just got back now! Where were you hiding? :p

Possibly ayeeee, was most likely me! Were there 2/3 people in it? My dad will have been driving if we were going towards the indust. estate :D

Was on the way to borrow someones van for a job earlier on, just got back now! Where were you hiding? :p
i was walking back from the burger van but you know the massive building on the right you have to dive past? you get to the end and you turn right into a car park and my car was in there :p

i was walking back from the burger van but you know the massive building on the right you have to dive past? you get to the end and you turn right into a car park and my car was in there :p

Ahhhh yeah I know which burger van you're on about haha :D Damn would've stopped and said hello! Saw a random green car today and even said to my brother that there's a lad on here (you) who has a car almost an identical colour.. as we went through Shildon lol, mad! Must've sensed your presence or something :rolleyes:

Ahhhh yeah I know which burger van you're on about haha :D Damn would've stopped and said hello! Saw a random green car today and even said to my brother that there's a lad on here (you) who has a car almost an identical colour.. as we went through Shildon lol, mad! Must've sensed your presence or something :rolleyes:
it was weird i saw your car and i said to myself that is one sexy car :p then got back in the office checked the forum and you had commented on here :p had to say some thing to see if it was you

Squizza

Ex. Club Member
Belly you got my number ant ya???
and mikey I'll pm ya mine, so you can let me know when your in darlo and where to meet :)

Squizza

Ex. Club Member
Who's going to South Shields then on Sunday???
Me, Mikey, Belly and poss a lad from Pickering way on.. who else???

Yeah I'm meeting Squizza at about 12:30 ish cant remember how long Google maps said it would be to get to south shields but won't be to long mate

I'm coming!
Which car park? Near amusements or closer to the promenade end? If all else fails I'll copy squizzas approach lol. Having my sunday dinner now, then I'll come ower with the brother :D, i'll try and get on the go and see if I can catch Mikey and Squizza on the way!