North East Meet Review

Titch

Micra K11ng
North East Meet Review 5/03/05

Hi - well we're all sittin at Wayne's now (Me, Danni, Chie and Wayne), and all getting drunk. Jst to say that it was a really good meet, enven tho i sucked at the Laserquest!!
Good time was had by all, and again thanks to Neil for making it all run smoothly.
titch - Danni/chie - Wayne -
:kungfu:

danni

Ex. Club Member
just got in from waynes....
was a real good meet, not as many ppl as the last but it was still v enjoyable! thanks 2 neil 4 puttin up wit us aaaalll day n 4 the big warm coat:)
big up 2 titch 4 traveling down again!!!
c u all at next 1... n the ppl who didnt attend this 1 get ur bums there!!
danni

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
hey guys sorry i couldnt make it night, something came up with the family that i couldnt get out of, i tried to over neils yesterday but was held up with work all day and when i did finally get done the sky decided to open so i decided against. any pics of last night to be posted up?

danni

Ex. Club Member
sorry 2 hear man... u missed a gud 1 but there will b plenty more lol
i didnt really get many pics ov meet at night but ill post mine from at neils later on and i sure hugh will have sum of the night time

Dr Zoidberg

Ex. Club Member
yeah was a good meet, thanks to everyone who organised it. and like danni said thanks to neil for putting up with us all day :D

cheers to titch for coming down again, car looks sweet as with those coilovers

:)

danni

Ex. Club Member
Well heres some of the pics from us at Neils.... POOR CAR!!!

[attachment=447]

[attachment=448]
Titch is strong 4 a wee one :p

[attachment=452]
Wayne must trust chie n titch o_O

[attachment=450]
Chie ripping Neils Plants off the wall OOPPSS lol

[attachment=451]
it was hungry work was errr watchin the lads do the worko_O:blush:

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Yeah was a very good meet, my back yard will never be the same! lol....

Was great having everyone round during the day and sitting having pizza in the living room, was a good laugh...

Really good meet, really appreciated all the help I got during the day, and the fun we had on the evening. I was the best at laserquest, even beat 3 professionals lol....

Still loads of work to do, so will no doubt have another meet up mine very soon, and thabnks for everyone travellin up to mine again, especially titch, wayne, rachel and danni from coming from far far away, lol

C

chie

lmao me with morning after hair! thanks for another insane weekend every1
titch is mad when he`s had a few wee drinks inside lol

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Yeah a good evening meet. Well i feared id suck at laserquest and i was right...:)..but was a good laugh anyway.

noticed a few people walking along the streets had a look as we all drove past......aswell as a couple of police :D

I also have to say titch, car looked nice in the photos...looks very nice in person.

OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
Cheers everyone! Yea, was great sitting at neils munching away on Pizzas, and Wayne, with the 16"er! Good work man!! Also neil, loving the 4x4 with the 18"s on it, looking sweet! Still not as good as your face when you went sideways! Now that would of a been a caption compitition!! And the meet was really good, cheers for all of the comments with the car, will be looking even better for JAE, and Danni i want me heater back!
Thanks again for a great meet peeps, still more to come, and looking forward to Donny and JAE. Always worth the long Journey.
Also, cheers to wayne for letting me crash at his, good man. Same to Chie & Danni, thanks for a horrific hangover this morning, was worth it tho! And yea, Wayne, trust me to shed humor when your eyes were about to burn out!! he he!!

Comment of the weekend "Yeah - I know!"
Comment of the weekend No 2 "Shes massive, and eats kids - nuff said"
:p :laugh:
Titchell :kungfu:

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Sounds like you all had a good time. Sorry I couldn;t make it but I didn't get out of work til 730 and had some news which got me a lil annoyed at work so wasn't really in the mood. :) Will try and be at the next one though lol. :) Get the pics up. :D

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
in all seriousness though.

you can see the best mod from the whole club in picture 8

how much them coilovers have made such an impact on his life..

i mean. he donty need steps to get6 in no more :p

poor likkle lad can just about touch the roof aswell now :D

OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
quickdraw said:
in all seriousness though.

you can see the best mod from the whole club in picture 8

how much them coilovers have made such an impact on his life..

i mean. he donty need steps to get6 in no more :p

poor likkle lad can just about touch the roof aswell now :D

Humpf. :(

OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
nah - still wasting at waynes. Need to head back today tho, have sponged off of him enough, and need to get college stuff sorted. Been a really good weekend tho.

N

norfolk

a lass i knew back in 5th grade. she went down well. but had a face like a slapped ass
:laugh:

Was a good meet, except the for the dodgy and scary drive back. Neil knows what happened, I'll not go into too many details on here,(you'll here about it in due cause) but I will say there are some nutters in South Shields.

Laser Quest was a laugh and titch's car is coming along nicely.

I have some pics that I'll post soon.

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Lol, house stinks of petrol and oil at the moment, cant wait to have everyone around again tho, lol

and by the way.... I BEAT U ALL AT LASERQUEST! lol

OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
JUST CAUSE I COULDN'T SEE OVER THE WALLS! yea - was a really good laugh at your mate, and Emily is a wee cutie.

danni

Ex. Club Member
SR_Micra_Boy said:
Lol, house stinks of petrol and oil at the moment, cant wait to have everyone around again tho, lol

and by the way.... I BEAT U ALL AT LASERQUEST! lol

:O no u didnt beat us all... u were Green no 2 im sure... so lookin at the sheet,,, u sucked :p

Had a wicked time tho yea will look 4ward to next meet up at urs... meant to get sum pics of emily but didnt get chance :( she cutest thing eva!!!! oh and the cat is cool:)

OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
Right then people of the North east, you'll be happy to know that thats me back home now!! Had an okay drive back up the road, and just getting evrything unpacked from the car.
Cheers to Neil for the parts, and also for getting everything arranged.
Cheers to Wayne for letting me crash at his for the weekend, and for a good drinking session on Friday and Sat.
Thanks to Chie for meeting me when i got there, and also thanks for the drinking sessions.
Last but not least, thanks to Danni for a weekend that i'll not forget in a long time, and also thanks to everyone that came to the meet.

P.S -(Chie - Wayne - Danni) - She's massive!
you all rock!
Titch :kungfu:

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
haha.
quality.

glad you got home mate.
just be warned im on my way upthere tomorrow. im crashign for a fortnight :p

haha

nah in all seriousness. glad you came down for the whole weekend. had a blast. and glad you enjoyed yourself.
your always welcome.

as is most people on here. in fact i think im gonna be opening an MSC brothel soon so you can all come across fora good bum raping :p

enjoy bonnie scotland again big man.

:D

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
My pleasure mate, glad it was the worth the trip down ya, but the biggest thanks must go to yourself for ur dedication to the north east meets mate.

I'd like to thank everyone else who has attended these meets and have helped make them a great success, and also those who have become my friends and extended family, i really appreciate all your help and support.

OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
SR_Micra_Boy said:
My pleasure mate, glad it was the worth the trip down ya, but the biggest thanks must go to yourself for ur dedication to the north east meets mate.

Yea, was well worth it mate, and looking forward to JAE, and maybe even Donny!
Titch

Layla

Deactivated Account
was a good meet. but which ever maroon decided the quickest way to shields was to wait in the huuuuuuuuuge queue at the traffic lights that NEVER change is so not leading next time :p
but the cheek of policemen coming into macdonalds! tisk!

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Sorry, didnt realise they were there, lol

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 247