North East Meet - FEB/MARCH

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Hiya guys, guess we are gonna have to start again, lol....

Meet to take place end of feb early march time, looking at either a rolling road or just laserquest depending on the rolling road numbers.

Rolling road will be held in stockton area, laser quest will be in shields.

Rolling road will provide people with 1 run, and will receive a printout. If we can get enough people we will have the rolling road to ourselves for the morning.

Anything else Ive missed give me a shout.

No definate date confirmed yet.

Cheers

Neil
North East Area Rep....

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
Rolling road will be held in stickton area, laswer quest will be in shields.

nice to see our north east meet organiser knows how to spell :D

i will be up for rolling road or laser quest and anytime feb or march is fine :)

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
lol. well i will see what i can do this week regarding the rolling road but i think it may be to close for everyone to donny and such likes unfortunalty. so wont make the 15 people for the morning.

as for ne thing regarding the meets u know i will be there come rain nor shine:D

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
ill be there either venue, wont be running if its the rolling road tho, laser quest sounds fun an all ...pimpin through shields checkin out the action.... theres a few micras knock about in shilds n all, mite b able 2 recruit a few new ne members neil, unless they already are members!

danni

Ex. Club Member
ill b there..... not that i kno where it is... and convoying with dan n wayne is useless as they speed off and leave me.... like last time i was left alone in the dark not knowin where to go on way bak from the washington bowling :(( lol
but ill b there :)

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Its not a rollin road anymore mate, lol

we've changed it to laserquest (to be held in shields) due to lack of interest at the moment....

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
i'll be there and if you say early march i might have the new k12. If its a run i wont be doing it. but im there no matter what.

Titch

Micra K11ng
1. Neil
2. Danni
3. Titch + Elmo.

Yip, i'll put in for it off work tonight. Anyone else from Scotland going down? Can help out with lifts if so.
Titch :kungfu:

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
1. Neil
2. Danni
3. Titch + Elmo.
4. Graeme (Dr Zoidberg)
5. Dave (Paynee)

ill see my mate from work in the yellow k11 agen, iv bin buggin him to get hiself on the forums but he says he cant get on the comp cos his mam is on ebay 24/7 :laugh:

Layla

Deactivated Account
some of us were missing until their delightful employer got round to putting money in the bank...
laserquest would be handy since i can practically see it from my house :p plus if we go there theres the night bowling alley about ten foot away (disco after ten *parties on* -_-) for when we're finished.
either way... count me in

Hugh

I'll be there but don't think I'll be taking part in Laserquest as funds are very low for me at the moment. But I'll be there taking pics as usual :laugh:

Titch

Micra K11ng
Spoke to work today, and managed to get the time of for this fine meeting of people, (was drunk last night, stiil feeling it). Also, if anyone would be so kinda as to offer me a floor to crash on for the night then that would be wicked, so i don't have to drive alll the way back home again.

Ian

Ex. Club Member
SOrry i seem to have volenteered chie again, apperently im not allowed too. So take him off the list until he says hes comming.

Ian

C

chie

1. Neil
2. Danni
3. Titch + Elmo.
4. Graeme (Dr Zoidberg)
5. Dave (Paynee)
6. Ian
7. Layla
8. hugh?
9. chie

M

micra483

hi, im new to this club and wanted to know some ways of modding the k11 micra, its a basic 1.0 and i thinkit goes quite well for a 1.0. its goin for a paint job at easter, nowt to flash just to make it look nice again.
Any idead where i can mayb get a nice either back box or full system and induction kit for the car? not bothere bout lights but something to make it look and sound gud.

Dr Zoidberg

Ex. Club Member
RE: RE: North East Meet - FEB/MARCH

micra483 said:
hi, im new to this club and wanted to know some ways of modding the k11 micra, its a basic 1.0 and i thinkit goes quite well for a 1.0. its goin for a paint job at easter, nowt to flash just to make it look nice again.
Any idead where i can mayb get a nice either back box or full system and induction kit for the car? not bothere bout lights but something to make it look and sound gud.

hi and welcome you'll get a better response to question if you post up a new thread in the k11 section :)

graeme

Layla

Deactivated Account
Titch58 said:
Also, if anyone would be so kinda as to offer me a floor to crash on for the night then that would be wicked, so i don't have to drive alll the way back home again.
if you dnt mind rabbits that think they are cats im sure i can squeeze you in. spare bed, floor, sofa, shed, bath, whatever takes your fancy