Norfolk - reputable welder wanted to weld xmember and sills

Hi, can anyone recommend a welder in Norfolk (preferably near to NR20 area) to carry out a high standard of welding to fit a new xmember and welding to sills (or replace with oversills) please? My Micra failed because of excessive corrosion. So need to get this fixed to a good standard so that my little Micra can pass its MOT. Please help!

I'm over at NR11 near aylsham and do occasional welding, depends what the extent is needed tho as I've got a busy schedule and not much time. Some pictures would be very appreciated also
Lawrence

I'm over at NR11 near aylsham and do occasional welding, depends what the extent is needed tho as I've got a busy schedule and not much time. Some pictures would be very appreciated also
Lawrence
Hi Lawrence,
Thanks for taking time to read my post and respond. I think Aylsham is a bit too far for me. Really looking for someone nearer NR20. But, will still keep you in mind. I don't have pics of damage just the MOT failure note from the garage. I don't have a way of getting pics of underneath my car without involving garage again, which I'd rather avoid. Thanks anyway.

I always use the same chap :) extremely reliable and great quality and has always fitted my car in for welding straight away he's in lammas and have been using him for near on 16 years if that's not far? X

I always use the same chap :) extremely reliable and great quality and has always fitted my car in for welding straight away he's in lammas and have been using him for near on 16 years if that's not far? X
Hi Clodo,
Thanks for responding. Your recommendation sounds like just the person I ought to be taking my car to for some much needed Welding TLC . Do you have contact details please? Do you have his email address (is he a MSC member also)? I hope he won't mind me contacting him out of the blue. Would it be okay for me to mention that you recommended him? My car is now SORN but I will have to find a way of getting the car over to him. Yes, I have sourced the crossmember on eBay and so much cheaper than the £200 garage quoted for supplying. Thanks again.

Yeah definitely he's welded my new crossmember and inner and outer sills :) Yeap his number is 01692 538561 and his name is Colin I can dig out his mobile number if you need it :) he's not a member. I always ring him out the blue he's really good :)
Yeah that's fine say Chloe and Tom with the micras :)
He can also if you wanted get yours motd but you'd have to talk to him about that :) x

Heyyyyyy....I had Blurple's sills done last year by the guy at Sprowston Service Centre...really nice bloke...(it's on North Walsham Road)....

P.S. Good to see more locals on here! :)

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using mad avian skills...

Back