Non-Starter

I've been enlisted to look at a colleague's preface that suddenly won't start. Initially it ran for around 3 seconds then died again, now there's nothing. No spark so I checked the dizzy, all dry and I sprayed with a water displacer just in case, still no start. The check engine light rapidly flashes and doesn't go off so I bridged the terminals and pulled the codes - Code 141 and 146. Checked the fuel injector fuse and holder but they're fine too. I'm starting to think it's a NATS issue but I can hear the fuel pump priming, would the pump prime if the ECU has gone pop or am I missing something

OP
OP
Bonner
How much would be a 'drop' be? Knowing this guy he'd pour a cup full down there if I said that!;) I'll also check the switch behind the barrel. If it runs with some fuel down the t/b will that mean it's a NATs job?

OP
OP
Bonner
Okay do we dropped some fuel in, she now runs. was very rough at first but seems to tick over nicely. No engine light on dash anymore. Throwing code 55 as an all clear and will restart fine. completely confused now