No tachometer !!

C@ck!
As I was saying I have no tacho
The mileage is displayed on a small digi display.
Will this still be the same if it was swapped with a cluster that has a tacho???

Holy C@ck!

If you remove the cluster on your car to a different one with a tacho then you wont retain your current mileage!! what ever the mileage of the other cluster with a tacho or any other including without is thats whats gonna show up!! i was told this but cant verify as i have the 95 K11, if anyone knows any different id be pleased to hear...

J

k11_whore

Steve :)
Iv recently swapped mine for a Tacho one, the mileage is stored on clocks, I did look at taking it apart and swapping the digi screens but to much delicate work in there,

What year is your car turtle? As the dials from facelift micras have different plug sockets on the back, i.e the dials from a 2000 look the same as a 2001/2002's but have different connections on them.

Same as mine, but I looked at a few sets of dials as I wanted a tacho too and I couldn't find any that fitted. Not even ones from a 2000 which looked the same as mine would fit

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Your car is as lot newer than mine, but on my old N reg Micra I fitted an aftermarket tacho and retained my clocks. There was a pickup at the back of the dials for fitting it but I'm unsure if this will be the same on your model.

nathan.warren69

Ex. Club Member
Hi Guys, do you know what pin on the back of the cluster plug is for the rev counter in an 02 plate? if not im going to have to try and do it from the ECU. Cheers

nathan.warren69

Ex. Club Member
After Reading about the mileage is stored on the clocks so if you swap the cluster out it will read a differnt mileage and the only way to change that is to get it corrected which will cost..