No power at all

I have a 54 reg mica. I haven’t used it for about a week, and when I tried to start it, it would not work.
It has keyless ignition and entry but I can’t even turn the ignition key manually, it’s like it’s locked itself.
There is no power at all can’t even lock/ unlock using the remote or use hazard lights which work even when the car is off.

I tried to jump start it but it’s still exactly the same.

now here’s the thing, there are a couple of weird things:
- The internal light had stopped working a long time ago and I just ignored it as the bulb is fine so it must be some other issue
- after the car stopped working I checked the fuse box and noticed that the “room lamp” fuse is blown
- I also noticed that in the fuse diagram it should be a 10 amp fuse, but the fuse in there is 7.5 amp (see attachments)

could this blown fuse be the cause for the car having 0 power? Or should I replace the battery? (The battery is still within its 3 year guarantee)

Many thanks

Attachments

• 109A9520-8CF4-49B7-9D00-4ECCA9BB0595.jpeg
    109A9520-8CF4-49B7-9D00-4ECCA9BB0595.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 158
  • 68896FCB-063C-4A1F-8BDB-845843F91422.jpeg
    68896FCB-063C-4A1F-8BDB-845843F91422.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 162

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
Based on reading of multimeter you have totally empty battery, voltage should be 12.8V or more.
Battery tester in your meter shows red.
Or your alternator is dead.

Based on reading of multimeter you have totally empty battery, voltage should be 12.8V or more.
Battery tester in your meter shows red.
Or your alternator is dead.
Thanks, I think the red battery tester indicator is for a different function of the multimeter?
But yeah the voltage is very low. The battery is still under its 3 years guarantee, do you think they will replace it for me?

The voltage is 6 volts, way too low. Can you jump start it and check the voltage?

It could be the alternator or battery, or connections in between. You need to figure out which part had the problem.
If it is the alternator and the battery is new enough then it may recover.

The voltage is 6 volts, way too low. Can you jump start it and check the voltage?

It could be the alternator or battery, or connections in between. You need to figure out which part had the problem.
If it is the alternator and the battery is new enough then it may recover.
Thanks, I did try jump starting it 2 days before I took the voltage measurement above. But nothing happened