No abs 160 sr

Hi just noticed that my traction light doesn’t come on with the ign or when pressing the esp button on the rhs of the lower dash?
Abs light comes on with ign and goes off when started.But when hard braking definitely no abs working?
Anyone else seen the same issue?
Only just bought car. Assuming abs unit but strange no abs light coming on?
Cheers Paul

How long has it been sat for? When I left mine for ~a month, handbrake was stuck on but after getting going, took maybe 5 or 10 miles before the abs light went out - I didn't test it to see if it was actually working or not. However, is it possible that its meant to go out if its working? At which point I'm a little confused if your light isn't on, but there is an issue - I'd consult a Haynes manual or take it to your dealer to have the steering wheel recall done, and see what they say about the abs light. Or, ask a neighbour to borrow an obd scanner and see if that pulls anything.

Sorry for the paragraph, hopefully something here might be useful

How long has it been sat for? When I left mine for ~a month, handbrake was stuck on but after getting going, took maybe 5 or 10 miles before the abs light went out - I didn't test it to see if it was actually working or not. However, is it possible that its meant to go out if its working? At which point I'm a little confused if your light isn't on, but there is an issue - I'd consult a Haynes manual or take it to your dealer to have the steering wheel recall done, and see what they say about the abs light. Or, ask a neighbour to borrow an obd scanner and see if that pulls anything.

Sorry for the paragraph, hopefully something here might be useful
The Ecu has a fault code c10c3 abs ecu failure so I take it the unit needs replacement

Back