'Nizonda'...........Pao...........Honda K20

OP
OP
Keyzie
Hello Highboost

I f you check out Rerto Rides search NIZONDA Im posting a build thread there, Pao's are same platform as K10.

This build is great hats off to you for it
But Out of curiosity if doing such a cool build why not go the extra mile anf fit an actuall k20A from a typeR dc5 or jdm ep3???

OP
OP
Keyzie
Hi TORK10 & thanks for liking.....Im not sure if you know these cars, Pao's are so light at 720kg (dry weight) with 170 bhp it has a power to weight 230bhp/ton which is bundles for this build, it's not a big BHP project more a fun car, I feel to go 250/300 the car will require serious strengthening and big brakes, if at a later stage I want to change, it will be a straight forward swap as all the mounts/wiring etc are in place, im also retaining the 12" wheels with 165 tyres for the 'sleeper' look so 170bhp with a top speed in excess of 140 is plenty for this...Will be interesting to see how it drives!
Sometimes I think 'less is more' with regards to power.

That sounds like a good plan.
Cant wait to see more on this? Did it take much fitting or is it the usual chop chop weld weld action?

OP
OP
Keyzie
We only had to cut about 2" out of the n/s chassis, K2o was a very 'snug' fit esp near the servo, fills the engine bay nicely, just waiting for a Syvecs Plex unit for the dash then hopefully it's off for paint then Mot'ing.