Nizmo k11 parts. whats about

D

Deleted member

just curious what genuine nismo bits have people fitted to there k11 on the forum
interested to see.

LiamC

I've ruined my car ?
Have nismo anti roll bars for mine, keeping them off until I upgrade tyres and power to take advantage of them properly

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Front ARB, aluminium shift knob, clear side repeaters, exhaust hangers and what's left of a full set of Nismo bushes. The engine mounts sadly split from dealing with the increased loads from the turbo, so they were replaced with some heavy duty ones from Matt Humphris.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member

Front ARB, aluminium shift knob, clear side repeaters, exhaust hangers and what's left of a full set of Nismo bushes. The engine mounts sadly split from dealing with the increased loads from the turbo, so they were replaced with some heavy duty ones from Matt Humphris.
I give credit we’re credit is due
You put some effort into that build your at at the minute attention to detail is unreal

OP
OP
D

Deleted member

Have nismo anti roll bars for mine, keeping them off until I upgrade tyres and power to take advantage of them properly

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)
Always nice to remember the underside of A car to