Nitrous oxide gear for any car

Nitrous Gear:

Can post at buyers cost
Collection welcomed

Available for two weeks on here
Research the original parts pricing, and similar pre-owned parts on the likes of e-bay….then BID-LOW for the bargain of the century :cool:

MA12:
-Modified MA10/MA12 Carburetor plate (to accept Wizards of NOS crossfire nitrous and fuel mixing injector):

Wizards of NOS parts for any internal combustion engine::
-Nitrous controller computer (Max Extreme)
-11lb nitrous bottle (empty) complete with:
=Aluminum billet valve
=Bottle mounted; Safety Pressure Relief Valve (SPRV)
=Bottle heater
=Aluminum quick release mounting bracket
-Nitrous-Pulsoid (blue) fitted with 50-shot jet (+25bhp power adder)
-Fuel Pulsoid (red) fitted with jet matched with the above nitrous jet on MA series mechanical fuel pump
-Crossfire Nitrous and fuel mixing injector
-Fuel Take-off Tee
-System Arm/Disarm aircraft switch with red safety cover

Best wishes from an old timer

RICHARD

Damn! Sorry for not catching your reply earlier man.

I have no idea on postage at the moment.

I also forgot to list: Includes a "MAX Extreme progressive controller" (g.r.i.n)

The kit is several years old and I would recommend replacing the small filters in the solenoids.
Nylon pipework and compression olives will also be required to make all of the necessary plumbing.
All of these consumables are available from "high power systems" (AKA the Wizards of NOS).
The bottle is (of course EMPTY) Oh also includes a transfer hose if anyone Is thinking of arranging a bulk cylinder of nitrous for their garage for home refilling

Back in the day the system and accessories were well over £1k..and for a new equivalent gear these days; the same price would apply.
<nos w i z a r d d0t com> website will give people an idea of costs.

I didn't have a particular price in mind, I was hoping for offers, but if this sale doesn't work out, then I'm gonna gift the lot to an old friend/enthusiast...lol

Target (not including postage and packing at buyers cost) In the region of £325. All offers considered

Best Wishes

Back