Nistune ECU, Nismo etc FS

Hi all, am looking to sell the following items i no longer need!!

1. ECU with a Nistune board fitted and a Turbo Base Map (fitted & tested by ED from Fusion Motorsport) never got to fit on my car!
2. Modified Injector Rail with Injectors
3. Dashboard Pod
4. 2nd Din dash unit for gauges or a car equalizer system
5. Nismo Rear Side Spats (not original)
6. Almera Brake Calipers (fully shot blasted, Painted and new Seals fitted)
7. Turbo Setup + Exhaust

Cheers

J

Attachments

• Nistune ECU 1.JPG
    Nistune ECU 1.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 665
  • Nistune ECU 2.JPG
    Nistune ECU 2.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 618
  • Nistune ECU 4.JPG
    Nistune ECU 4.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 664
  • Inj 1.JPG
    Inj 1.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 556
  • Inj 2.JPG
    Inj 2.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 504
  • Nismo Spats 1.JPG
    Nismo Spats 1.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 532
  • 2nd Din Console.jpg
    2nd Din Console.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 555
  • Dashpod.JPG
    Dashpod.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 555
  • Almera Calipers 1.JPG
    Almera Calipers 1.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 551
  • Almera Calipers 2.JPG
    Almera Calipers 2.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 531
  • Turbo Exhaust.JPG
    Turbo Exhaust.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 554
  • Turbo 1.3.jpg
    Turbo 1.3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 552
Last edited:
Hi sal, all is good, thanks, yourself??

With the turbo kit am looking £700 its all there, pipes, sr20 maf with modified lead, audi tt intercooler, full exhaust system (stainless steel).. as you can see in the picture i posted above is what it looks when fitted!! The turbo is a garrett T3 and all good, also an ITG airfilter!!

J

Hi sal, all is good, thanks, yourself??

With the turbo kit am looking £700 its all there, pipes, sr20 maf with modified lead, audi tt intercooler, full exhaust system (stainless steel).. as you can see in the picture i posted above is what it looks when fitted!! The turbo is a garrett T3 and all good, also an ITG airfilter!!

J
Sounds a good price but on a new project now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds a good price but on a new project now

It is for the amount of work that was invested previously before me !! Shame that.. i have anothrr car now and am looking to put the micra back to standard as a run around or may sell the car with the turbo on it!!

J

It is for the amount of work that was invested previously before me !! Shame that.. i have anothrr car now and am looking to put the micra back to standard as a run around or may sell the car with the turbo on it!!

J
Sell the car with turbo on it

I think u should keep it I miss mines, u spent so much and worth keeping,

To be honest, my new car is a Carrera 2S and haveing a turbo on a micra is not really needed now which is why id rather sell the turbo and keep the micra as a run around etc, am very surprised no one seems interested in the ECU and injectors, lol, i may just throw it back in the garage cupboard and leave it there..

J

To be honest, my new car is a Carrera 2S and haveing a turbo on a micra is not really needed now which is why id rather sell the turbo and keep the micra as a run around etc, am very surprised no one seems interested in the ECU and injectors, lol, i may just throw it back in the garage cupboard and leave it there..

J
Yeh ur better keeping don't matter what turbo u drive it's a Micra turbo kit which is expensive and keeping it in ur garage is a good idea, I think ppl are moving to engine swaps and missing this option,

Yeh ur better keeping don't matter what turbo u drive it's a Micra turbo kit which is expensive and keeping it in ur garage is a good idea, I think ppl are moving to engine swaps and missing this option,

Lol, yeah thats true!! Not really bothered now to be honesy!!! If anything ill just keep it ss it is !!!

J

Don't sell it u will regret it after and look for the buyer who bought it and want it back,

Lol, yeah i know... ill see how it goed, no matter what car i just bought i still love the ever reliable bullet proof micra !! Still the best !!!

:)

J

hi mate would you sell the centre section and backbox? and dont fancy selling your front bumper do you haha

This full stainless steel exhaust was custom made around the turbo kit i have on my car! If i were to split the exhaust from the turbol then ill need a large bin for the rest of the turbo kit to fit in !!

Also the exhaust has no resemblense over the standard exhaust!! Nothing of my exhaust will fit the standard micra exhaust :) totally different!!

J

This full stainless steel exhaust was custom made around the turbo kit i have on my car! If i were to split the exhaust from the turbol then ill need a large bin for the rest of the turbo kit to fit in !!

J
Just keep it the nistune probley cost 400 alone full exhaust about 500 not worth the savings just a bigger lost

Just keep it the nistune probley cost 400 alone full exhaust about 500 not worth the savings just a bigger lost

Yeah its true! I cant split the turbo from exhaust, i may fit the NIStune and injectors next week when i have time and see what power i get of a base map :)

J

Come to Sheffield I'll have that mapped by a nistune mapper and I'll help u I got tools and lifers up mines teas and food is welcome