Nissan Tiida help.

Asking you guys on the long shot here as im not even sure if you have the Tiida in the UK.

this should be soo easy, but how in Gods name do you get the alternator belt off? the alternator doesnt pivot, and the pulleys are so close to the shock tower/ arch you can barely get a spanner down.

its a 1.6 HR16DE (possibly the same as the K12 SR?), if theres any nissan mechanics hanging around :p

It is a shame we don't have it over here:
nissan-tiida-spo&#11.jpg Guess you have this one though? Tiida..jpg

That engine goes into:

Just waiting for a K12 nut. (Y)

nah, i dont. my mum does though... its a terribly dull car. terribly awfully dull car. frightfull dull. so dull theres always a raincloud over it. but its reliable

im in a yaris t-sport now :D

cheers for the help though :D

nah, i dont. my mum does though... its a terribly dull car. terribly awfully dull car. frightfull dull. so dull theres always a raincloud over it. but its reliable

im in a yaris t-sport now :D

cheers for the help though :D

Haha yeah saw some of them when i was in cyprus and they are very cheap looking.

re belt, it sounds a similar situation to my dads transit, altenator dont move, ford advise that the old belt be cut off and the new one fitted in situe with a proper tool, the belts are stretchy a bit to aid fitting.

Back