Nissan Primera 02-06

A serious post in here for once! Shocker i know!

After selling the 160SR due to my GF having a baby and us driving her lil K11 bless Betsy! Our child has arrived (Tyler James - 18/09/09 - 6lb 11oz) and we are now in the market for a "family" car. I have looked about the usual suspects, vectra, mondeo, focus etc etc blah blah but whilst i was walking down the street i came across a Nissan Primera SVE, it caught my attention because they don't look anything like the others and whilst i had a gander in the interior i know that it is absolutly rammed with gadgets etc (Sat Nav, DVD, climate control) so i was very impressed as is the missus.

Has anybody had any experience woith these cars, and does anyone know of any faults, problems or general bugs that the cars may have.

I am going to try and get an 04 onwards as i am aware they they had a chassis tweak and the reversing cam is colour.

I specifically like any info on the SVE model as thats what we are going to get, probably 2.2Dci or 1.8 petrol. I'f prefer the oil burner myself...DERV POWER!!!

Any feedback would be lovely!

no advice on the car mate, but id say your best place for info is the primera ownres club, sign up there and im sure they will have all the info you need.

Back