Nissan Part numbers needed (James!)

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
James i know you have the part number thingy for nissan bits

can you give me the part numbers for the rear boot decals for k10? i need the nissan micra sticker and a 1.0 super sticker please :)

thanks

how dare he! :p guess ill have to go to nissan and have the "whats your chassis number" conversation again... bunch of ####s

big big to send accross the interweb then :p where did you get it from? i have a news Net site that i can prob get it from, whats the program acctually called mate?

I'll install it and try to figure it out

Speedle, if you chat to me on MSN and try and work this out together my username at hotmail.com

Spent over an hour trying to figure this software out!!!

I can find out the part numbers for the screws that hold the spoiler on!!!

But stickers??? Nope!!!

Can you wait for James? lol

speedle mate :)

part codes: ------- part numbers

1.0L super = 84815V (euro) --- 90896-28B61-
MICRA = 90890m -------- --- 90890-22B00-

HOPE THATS RIGHT!!!!

how do you go about ordering these? as you would have just asked in Nissan surely? or they require the part numbers

naps

speedle mate :)

part codes: ------- part numbers

1.0L super = 84815V (euro) --- 90896-28B61-
MICRA = 90890m -------- --- 90890-22B00-

HOPE THATS RIGHT!!!!

how do you go about ordering these? as you would have just asked in Nissan surely? or they require the part numbers

naps

thanks mate :)

basically everytime i call nissian i have to spend 20 mins explaining to them reasons why they dont need my chassis number and personal info, just means i can call up say i want those part numbers and no problem ;) plus it saves thems ages looking things up :)

could you pm me the prices your quoted please or send me a txt?? would be interested to know :) might get some bits!!!!

i checked and double checked and those are the part numbers!!! (the last ones) so.......hopefully they where right???

ok mate will do will give them a call in a min or two :)

the stickers are 12.28 each ouch! :p still i want a 1.0 bit on the boot of the car so people know whats whooping there ass, far as im concerned my micra is a damn sight more super than the really super :p so it derseves the badge! :p

hope you gave me the right part numbers napster :p

Back