NISSAN Micra Radio Code Please!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
I always used to get email alerts when there was a new message on this thread, seems not to be the case anymore?........

Hello Friends,

I buy a Nissan Micra k12 but i didn't received the code for the radio.
Can anyone can help me please;
Serial number : BP234632003525

So many Thanks for your help
Regards
@John_D it's for the notification alert
I always used to get email alerts when there was a new message on this thread, seems not to be the case anymore?........

Hi all. This tread not only helped me to find where to look for the serial but also how to figure out to disassemble the entire dashboard. Haha
Can anyone help me with the code? Serial BP234631962487

thank you.

Hello dear community,

I bought a used Nissan Micra K12 from 2006, unfortunately the battery was disconnected and I therefore need the radio code in the manuals, unfortunately this is not available.

Today I removed the radio to get the serial number. The serial number is: BP538469494839

It would be great of you if you could help me with a radio code. Please keep up your great work.

Many thanks for your Help!

Last edited:
Hello dear community,

I bought a used Nissan Micra K12 from 2006, unfortunately the battery was disconnected and I therefore need the radio code in the manuals, unfortunately this is not available.

Today I removed the radio to get the serial number. The serial number is: BP538469494839

It would be great of you if you could help me with a radio code. Please keep up your great work.

Many thanks for your Help!
Hello,
Code is . . 3080

Dear Roan33 thank you very much for your help.
Unfortunately code 3080 doesn't seem to work, do you have another option I can try?
Many thanks for your effort

Hello here is a photo of the label:

Sorry Roan33 my fault, i dint press the TA Button. Thank you very much again. It works like a charm! :)
Hello,

The code I gave you is correct = Code . . 3080

Nissan MMR CD-G
Blaupunkt 7 645 384 318

If the unit is codelocked it will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.

Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" CODE " then " - - - - "
Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit
Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit
Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit
Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit
If the correct code number is now shown
Press " TA " To Enter
The Display Will Show "NISSAN"

Hello to all,
I have just found out that I have the same problem with my radio. Could you please help me out?
S/N : DW51N15748
P/N : 281853HN4C
Prod date: 15 01 29
Thanks

Hello to all,
I have just found out that I have the same problem with my radio. Could you please help me out?
S/N : DW51N15748
P/N : 281853HN4C
Prod date: 15 01 29
Thanks
Hello sorry,
Not possible for this code, send me a private message I think I can help you.

Last edited:
The massage "WAIT 1 H" still showing on the screen. I've been waiting for so long and disconnected car battery for while. What else can I do?
Nissan MM CD-K
Blaupunkt 7 642 346 318

As originally fitted to the :
Nissan Micra

If the display continually shows "WAIT" then the unit may be codelocked and will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.

Code Entry as Follows:

" CODE " Then " 0000 "
Press Tuning Up Button " ^ " To Enter

Nissan MM CD-K
Blaupunkt 7 642 346 318

As originally fitted to the :
Nissan Micra

If the display continually shows "WAIT" then the unit may be codelocked and will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.

Code Entry as Follows:

" CODE " Then " 0000 "
Press Tuning Up Button " ^ " To Enter
I left the switched on for whole night. I disconnected the battery for 3h and then left once again switched on for more 5h and the message Wait 1 H still showing on the display. What else can I do? I'm almost giving up I will buy a new rádio.

Hi everyone, can I please have your help with finding my code? It will be much appreciated, as car just been MOTd and ready for sale but radio is locked :(
Nissan Micra
Serial no: CL081690085478

Hi everyone, can I please have your help with finding my code? It will be much appreciated, as car just been MOTd and ready for sale but radio is locked :(
Nissan Micra
Serial no: CL081690085478
Hi,
See your Nissan dealer for this radio.
or contact me by PM or email

Hi Guys,

it's sooo amazing you're helping people out since 2018!!!

Any chance you could do your magic and find a code for Nissan Micra BP5387 6 421 3844?
I've tried to go through your posts but it's too many pages, I cant even see the number properly after few of them :p

Thank you!

Weronika

Hi Guys,

it's sooo amazing you're helping people out since 2018!!!

Any chance you could do your magic and find a code for Nissan Micra BP5387 6 421 3844?
I've tried to go through your posts but it's too many pages, I cant even see the number properly after few of them :p

Thank you!

Weronika
Hi,
Code is . . 0971

Good evening,

I would be very grateful if you could help find my radio code please.

Best wishes

Serial # : DW47N02215
Part # : 281853HN4B

Thankyou!