NISSAN Micra Radio Code Please!

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and would like to say how great the help and advice available is, it has helped me enormously over the last few days. However, I have had to have electrical repairs and the radio is locked. Can someone help with a code for a Micra 2013 radio, sn DW37N23538.

Thanks in advance

Al

Hi trying to get my radio working again as I changed out the battery and the previous owner didn't have the code..

Can someone help me please

Serial :4686273
Device:7612830003
Date:30.39. 30

Thank you

Hello I need a pin to reset my stereo but it didn't come with the car, please can you help? I can't seem to add a picture on here but the bar code for the stereo is DW53N08022043HN4C
Thanks

Hi back with another code if this works it would be great.. Took the radio out and the code below is the nunber, been told by the dealer they can't do anything..

BP0003 94686273

Hi,

Sorry we can't help for this code.

Try here =>
https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/ataak-40?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Mention this forum.

Just a quick update, nissan dealer was useless, pointed me towards a local electrician, who was not very helpful.

In the end I followed the suggested eBay link.. And paid the money, was about £7.59. The guy actually contacted me straight away on WhatsApp and said he can't get a code as he could only generate 2 codes a week with the same serial number and actually offered my money back..

He told me that because the date was wrong there was 7 posabilites for a code, as he knew the week and year, but not the day. And he could not garentee it would work. I told him I would like to try anyways so he asked me to pick a date in the week.. I guess I was lucky and the first day I picked, he generated a code and another one for the day before.. The first number ended up working. So pretty happy now.. I would totally recommend the guy on ebay as he was very helpful.

Thanks for the information here other wise I would have been spending £100 plus for a new radio.

Hi the radio code my dealer gave me when I bought my micra secondhand didnt work. Today I changed the battery on my car and now I am without radio!
Can anyone help me with a code for Nissan micra 2014 the serial number is DW3811352 Part number 281853HN4B and prod date 13 08 22

Hi the radio code my dealer gave me when I bought my micra secondhand didnt work. Today I changed the battery on my car and now I am without radio!
Can anyone help me with a code for Nissan micra 2014 the serial number is DW3811352 Part number 281853HN4B and prod date 13 08 22
Sorry radio code is DW38N11352

Hello

Need help please bought a Nissan Micra k12 yesterday. The radio doesnt work and i cant find the radio code in the manual. Can you help me with radio code?
Serialnumber #: BP3349 3 6372160

Nisssan mm cd-k:
7643 349 318

Best regards!

Hi,

• Serial # BP634028022224
  • Radio code 5789
I need this code please
mXdiCje_d.webp

Hello
need radio code as well

SERIAL NUMBER:CL081680078328
PART NO: 28185 BG10A
MODEL: PP 3001M-B
Hi, no possible get it for free (maybe calling Nissan or on some official dealerships). However you can unlock it easy for a few punds at ebay or using the different online solutions out there (see the response I gave above).