NISSAN Micra Radio Code Please!

The significant requirements are that the radio was manufactured by BlauPunkt and that the serial number starts with 'BP' followed by 12 numbers (though sometimes the fifth number is a letter) Your radio, with the serial number starting with 'PP' denotes that it was made by Clarion..... my software cannot decode it...... All this has been stated numerous times, in the currently live, code request threads....

Hello,

OK, Sorry.
thanks for your patience.
But my code does start with BP?
It should be this number then:
BP 3349 4 7301 471

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello,

OK, Sorry.
thanks for your patience.
But my code does start with BP?
It should be this number then:
BP 3349 4 7301 471
Typo in your original request, it reads 'PB' which I read as 'PP', appologies............Now we are both singing from the same hymn sheet, try 4316 or 0316 ?

Hi @John_D, I hope you are well. Quick question, I recently changed the battery of my 2009 Micra, locked the SatNav radio for 1 hour and it started randomly making noise, like a beep or a horn at intervals. I have since entered the correct radio code and it has unlocked, but this random beep/horn has not stopped, sometimes 30 secs intervals, sometimes 5-10 intervals.
Any ideas?

Hey all, recently had a dead battery in my Micra and now the radio is locked. I’ve had the dash off and got the numbers off the back, could anyone advise on the code please?

BP7383 7 6736829
7 647 383 318

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi @John_D, I hope you are well. Quick question, I recently changed the battery of my 2009 Micra, locked the SatNav radio for 1 hour and it started randomly making noise, like a beep or a horn at intervals. I have since entered the correct radio code and it has unlocked, but this random beep/horn has not stopped, sometimes 30 secs intervals, sometimes 5-10 intervals.
Any ideas?
Sorry no idea but possibly a poor earth connection, either at the battery or where the unit is plugged in?

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hey all, recently had a dead battery in my Micra and now the radio is locked. I’ve had the dash off and got the numbers off the back, could anyone advise on the code please?

BP7383 7 6736829
7 647 383 318
Apparently only one possible for this 1575........

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
So apparently it was my dash cam making this noise. Coincidence that it started at the same time my radio was locked! Cheers for the reply!
Well that's a new one, I've heard of cell phones causing interference when they hand shake with the cell towers but can't think why a dash cam would do it unless it had cellular capabilities or possibly Bluetooth....

Hi. I recently replace my battery and the radio ask for code. Could you please help me? I attach bellow serial of the radio.

Blaupunkt WERKE GMBH
BP 3349 4 73 000 95

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Would you be able to help me man? Changed the battery in my moms k13 and now I need the radio code.
Serial number for the radio is DW36N02397
Would be greatly appreciated!!
Not a K12 and radio not made by BlauPunkt (Daewoo in the case of your one) so not possible I'm afraid...

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
hey both of them didnt work got anymore? thanks J
The code is right, you are obviously not pressing the correct key to accept it after entry. If the code was wrong you would get 'error' shown in the display after pressing the accept key....Suggest you google for youtube videos to see how to enter the code and what alternative buttons are suitable for your particular Nissan radio.....

The code is right, you are obviously not pressing the correct key to accept it after entry. If the code was wrong you would get 'error' shown in the display after pressing the accept key....Suggest you google for youtube videos to see how to enter the code and what alternative buttons are suitable for your particular Nissan radio.....
i did look at youtube told me to press the up button and it didnt say error just went straight back to timer?
thanks j

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
yes pal thats what i mean by timer the 1 hr time limit before you can re enter code.
does you know what button to press after iv entered code.
thanks j
Have you finally got rid of the 'Wait 1 Hr' message and got back to 'CODE' before you put in the numbers? This has to be done first.....

Hello,

The battery recently went flat on my 2006 Nissan Micra. I have removed the radio to get the serial number:

Blaupunkt-Werke-GMBH

BP5387 6 9679245

It would be amazing if someone could send me the code for this!

Many thanks
G
Please where is the serial number located?

Hey guys. Please I find it difficult to get the SN starting with BP. But the serial number of my Micra 2006 is SJNFBAK12U2061173
But when I opened my radio, I saw this two different numbers

K122061173

Please can anyone help me with my radio code. I sincerely appreciate.

Wow... Having seen this thread & how well people get help I have to ask... Can I get an unlock code for my radio which has been inactive for more than 4 yes now...
The number is
BP 5387 6421 5501
Nissan MMR IDC- G
7 645 387 318

Again previous owners has not passed on this info when we bought this great car.

Hi there..hoping also for an unlock code for my Micra radio serial#DW3AN26288..ran into this problem when it’s battery needed to be replaced earlier this week! Brgds, Roger

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Wow... Having seen this thread & how well people get help I have to ask... Can I get an unlock code for my radio which has been inactive for more than 4 yes now...
The number is
BP 5387 6421 5501
Nissan MMR IDC- G
7 645 387 318

Again previous owners has not passed on this info when we bought this great car.
No problems, try 3260 or 1260...

Wow... I am so elated by the quick response with the code... I was worried that John D is no longer on this forum/thread but he has made our day. The code worked & I am so greatfull to hear music in the car not having to use a phone's speaker... Thank you John u've given us a great pre Christmas gift.!!!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Wow... I am so elated by the quick response with the code... I was worried that John D is no longer on this forum/thread but he has made our day. The code worked & I am so greatfull to hear music in the car not having to use a phone's speaker... Thank you John u've given us a great pre Christmas gift.!!!
The 'old gentleman' with the white beard wishes you a Merry Christmas ;)

Hi there..sorry for bothering you again but hoping also for an unlock code for my Micra radio serial#DW3AN26288..ran into this problem when it’s battery needed to be replaced earlier this week! Brgds, Roger

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi there..sorry for bothering you again but hoping also for an unlock code for my Micra radio serial#DW3AN26288..ran into this problem when it’s battery needed to be replaced earlier this week! Brgds, Roger
Sorry I can only unlock radios made by BlauPunkt, yours was made by Daewoo........someone else may well have the correct unlock software though...