NISSAN Micra Radio Code Please!

Hello,

I have jump started my neighbours car and been locked out of my radio as a result! Nissan dont have a code and the dealership is claiming it'll cost £42 to fix.

This is what displays on the lock screen:

serial#: DW47N03128
Part#: 28185 3HN4B7
Prod Date#: 14 07 09

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance :)

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello,

I have jump started my neighbours car and been locked out of my radio as a result! Nissan dont have a code and the dealership is claiming it'll cost £42 to fix.

This is what displays on the lock screen:

serial#: DW47N03128
Part#: 28185 3HN4B7
Prod Date#: 14 07 09

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance :)
Sorry, radio is made by Daewoo, so can't decode it. You may get lucky and find someone on eBay that can supply you with a code for £1 or so, otherwise it's the 'Main Stealer' I'm afraid :mad:

Hi John,

We were finally able to get the serial number of our radio. (Thank you for all your guidance btw)

BP536556441185

Could you please help us to get the code?

Many thanks and have a nice evening!

Sorry, radio is made by Daewoo, so can't decode it. You may get lucky and find someone on eBay that can supply you with a code for £1 or so, otherwise it's the 'Main Stealer' I'm afraid :mad:
No worries and thank you for the reply! You're doing god's work :D

I have found a likely looking seller on ebay for £8 which is much better than the dealer :)

Hello, I just had the battery replaced and don't have the code as the car was second hand. Could not get any info from the display as it keeps saying wait 1h and then goes to 0000. Took the stereo out and the serial no is BP234631981520. Can anyone suggest what code to use please?

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello, I just had the battery replaced and don't have the code as the car was second hand. Could not get any info from the display as it keeps saying wait 1h and then goes to 0000. Took the stereo out and the serial no is BP234631981520. Can anyone suggest what code to use please?
No problems, try 7186 or 1186.......

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Wow, that was so quick!!! Thank you so much.
You were lucky that I was at my computer when the message came up that one of the threads that I monitor had been posted on..........definitely the exception rather than the rule...... ?

You were lucky that I was at my computer when the message came up that one of the threads that I monitor had been posted on..........definitely the exception rather than the rule...... ?

It worked!!!! I am very grateful! You saved me a journey to the dealer and probably a fee. Thank you very much.

Hi, I’ve recently bought a 2005 Nissan Micra as my first car and a code is needed to unlock the radio
BP436258405633
That is the serial number
Any help will be much appreciated

Hi,
I got a nissan note. Same radio as the micra. After a battery change 2 problems arose.
First, the radio locked. So if anyone can help me retrieve a new code?

BP834891006048
Nissan MMR#2 CD-G

Second problem is the number 3 button isn't responding or is taking the function over from the number 4 button. So I will have some problems entering the code. Already tried to clean the rubber pad and the contacts behind the button. No luck so far.
Anyone familiar with this problem?

Matthew

Hi,

I recently bought a 2006 Micra, I entered the service mode to get the code and it reads as follows, hopefully in the right order;

5524A 6.0 62409288 X 1 1A

Can I get a radio code off of this?

Thanks,

Anthony

Hi I have changed the battery on my daughters car and now I need a code for the radio - sadly the code has long been lost. Can you help please?
The radio code is BP738398445503.

Bought me a 'new' 2and hand radio for my nissan note.

Can you supply me with a radio code please?

Many thanks in advance.
Matthew.

BP7383 8 7810434
Blaupunkt Nissan MMR#2 CD-G

Hi John D,

can you help me, the autoradio of my micra showed me on the screen :
serial number 4686452
device number 7612830003
date : 30.39.30

Thank you a lot

Anyone help with a stereo code just bought the car for my daughter and have everything but the stereo code nissan want £70 quid and think it would be easier to chuck a cheap aftermarket stereo in.
Bp334947233238
M5x6mm
These are all the numbers I can see.
Thanks.

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Anyone help with a stereo code just bought the car for my daughter and have everything but the stereo code nissan want £70 quid and think it would be easier to chuck a cheap aftermarket stereo in.
Bp334947233238
M5x6mm
These are all the numbers I can see.
Thanks.
They are not referred to as 'Main Stealers' for nothing! :mad: . Try 9231 or 1231, probably the first one will do.....

Hello,
Thanks for all you time!
Would you be able to get me a code with these numbers?
PB 3349 4 7301 471
7 643 349 318

Best regards,
Ruud

Given the requirements posted many times before..........no...

Hello,
Sorry, I can not find the requirements, is it possible to note them in the opening post?
What do you need more?
I can not find more numbers on the radio.

Sorry if this has been asked many times before, I am new to Nissan Micra's

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello,
Sorry, I can not find the requirements, is it possible to note them in the opening post?
What do you need more?
I can not find more numbers on the radio.

Sorry if this has been asked many times before, I am new to Nissan Micra's
The significant requirements are that the radio was manufactured by BlauPunkt and that the serial number starts with 'BP' followed by 12 numbers (though sometimes the fifth number is a letter) Your radio, with the serial number starting with 'PP' denotes that it was made by Clarion..... my software cannot decode it...... All this has been stated numerous times, in the currently live, code request threads....

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi, I’ve recently bought a 2005 Nissan Micra as my first car and a code is needed to unlock the radio
BP436258405633
That is the serial number
Any help will be much appreciated
This one seems to have slipped through the net for some reason.......belatedly try 2480 or 0480.....