NISSAN Micra Radio Code Please!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Not working. Please can you help me again. Thank you
I have given the only two possible codes for the serial number that you have supplied so either you have got the serial number wrong or you are not putting the code in correctly, over to you...............

Hi all,

I have a 1994 Nissan Micra K11 Tropic and removed the battery to complete some maintenance work, sadly I was unaware of the anti-theft system and the way radios used to work, as the car is 26 and I am a mere 24 years of age compared to it.

As such I require the radio code and it is not in the documents which came with the car sadly. Would anyone be able to help? I have paid for the online code services but they don't seem to work. One said 0131 and another 7229. Any other recommendations would be really appreciated.

My serial number is: BP2773R3042544

The other number which I have is: 7 642 773 018 and it is a Blaupunkt original radio.

Thanks
Adam

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi all,

I have a 1994 Nissan Micra K11 Tropic and removed the battery to complete some maintenance work, sadly I was unaware of the anti-theft system and the way radios used to work, as the car is 26 and I am a mere 24 years of age compared to it.

As such I require the radio code and it is not in the documents which came with the car sadly. Would anyone be able to help? I have paid for the online code services but they don't seem to work. One said 0131 and another 7229. Any other recommendations would be really appreciated.

My serial number is: BP2773R3042544

The other number which I have is: 7 642 773 018 and it is a Blaupunkt original radio.

Thanks
Adam
Hi Adam, try 7229 or 1229......

Hi Adam, try 7229 or 1229......

Hi John,

You are an absolute life saver 1229 worked! Thank you so so much, without people like you who are generous enough to help I would have been so lost, which would have been a shame as I want to keep the original radio as the whole car is stock and in mint condition! Thanks so much again! I owe you one sir!

Best wishes
Adam

Hi, i have a 2005 Nissan Micra and i have a radio with 6 cd changer. Could you please guide me how to find the serial number for my radio? I am really new into this so any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi, i have a 2005 Nissan Micra and i have a radio with 6 cd changer. Could you please guide me how to find the serial number for my radio? I am really new into this so any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!
You have to remove the radio/CD player from the dash and the serial number is either on a label or engraved on the side/top of the unit. Look back in this thread and you should find a link to a YouTube video which shows the removal procedure.....The 6 CD changer on the K12 is definitely one that I can supply a code for when given the serial number....

You have to remove the radio/CD player from the dash and the serial number is either on a label or engraved on the side/top of the unit. Look back in this thread and you should find a link to a YouTube video which shows the removal procedure.....The 6 CD changer on the K12 is definitely one that I can supply a code for when given the serial number....
Oh that's great! I will have a look then try to take the radio out! Fingers crossed!

Hi agai John!

I have checked all the pages of this thread but could not find the youtube video for the player removal. Could you please send me the link? Many thanks!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi agai John!

I have checked all the pages of this thread but could not find the youtube video for the player removal. Could you please send me the link? Many thanks!
Must have been in the 'K12 Radio Codes' thread. Try the explanation , with pictures, that Mika posted on this page of that thread...(post 1643)

Hello guys , I have the same problem , I don't know my radio code .I have a Nissan Micra k13 with Serial number : DW51N10376 Part number : 281853HN4C Production number : 15.01.22 .I would appreciate any help

Hi! The battery in my Nissan Micra 2005 died and I had to replace it. Now the radio won’t start without the code but unfortunately it is not in my users manual. Could you please help me? The numbers I found from my radio are BP334958124752 and 7643349318. Thank you in advance!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi! The battery in my Nissan Micra 2005 died and I had to replace it. Now the radio won’t start without the code but unfortunately it is not in my users manual. Could you please help me? The numbers I found from my radio are BP334958124752 and 7643349318. Thank you in advance!
Hi, try 8032 or 0032......

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi I’m looking for a code to my radio too please my Nissan sports 07 please
Well the first thing that you are going to have to 'look for' is the radio serial number..... Read some more of this thread to find out what is required and where to find the information.........

Hi John_D could i also get a hand pls. I recently bought a used micra and same story, radio is asking me for a code. I gotta say, it took me an hour to get that serial number with no proper tools lol. So the serial number is BP738398861583. Hoping for you soon reply. Thanks in advance!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi John_D could i also get a hand pls. I recently bought a used micra and same story, radio is asking me for a code. I gotta say, it took me an hour to get that serial number with no proper tools lol. So the serial number is BP738398861583. Hoping for you soon reply. Thanks in advance!
Your labours have not been in vain ;), the answer you need isn't 42, but 1021.........

Hello all
Silly me changed the battery but i havent got the radio code for my k12 Blaupunkt radio.

BP334936358875

Many Thanks

Greg