NISSAN Micra Radio Code Please!

Hey, could you please tell me the passwod of my Micra radio? Local althorities are asking for around 20 euros to fix this for me and thats quite a lot for Eastern Europe :(

Here are all the codes I found at the back of the radio:

Nissan part no: 28185 BG10A
Model no: PP-3001M
Design model: T16509/Z05192
Bluetooth ID: B03104
Serial number: PP3001MB 0025334

(I belive that all 0's are actual zeros not the letter O, judging by the font used it seemed that way)

Please tell me the password of the radio, I want to listen to music again :( (Here is an image of the visuals of the radio from google search - https://www.google.com/search?q=nis...ECAwQAw&biw=1280&bih=610#imgrc=Toe-hxQk2q4_iM)

Hi John
Please could you help me with my radio code. The code in the owners manual is wrong. I have an 07 sr160 and the radio number is-
BP5387 7 1226267

many thanks
Adam

Hello,

just bought a used 2003 Nissan Micra and the battery went flat, the radio isn’t working anymore :( This is the serial number:

Blaupunkt-Werke-GMBH

BP334936354680

I called Nissan but they want 45 quid for the code... can you please send me the code for this!

Many thanks

M

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello,

just bought a used 2003 Nissan Micra and the battery went flat, the radio isn’t working anymore :( This is the serial number:

Blaupunkt-Werke-GMBH

BP334936354680

I called Nissan but they want 45 quid for the code... can you please send me the code for this!

Many thanks

M
Hi, they are not known as 'Main Stealers' for nothing :mad:...... Try 7365 or 1365.....

Hi John,
Had to disconnect the battery, so got the radiocode card out for use a day or so later. It disappeared, I think my wife binned it not knowing what it was. Could you please help with the code for radio serial number BP536556442105 ?

Thanks
Mike

Hi John,
Had to disconnect the battery, so got the radiocode card out for use a day or so later. It disappeared, I think my wife binned it not knowing what it was. Could you please help with the code for radio serial number BP536556442105 ?

Thanks
Mike

good luck

Last edited:

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi John,

Thanks
Mike
Hi Mike, looks like you need either 6264 or 0264, write down the appropriate one in several places , with at least one in a place that your wife doesn't 'tidy up'....... :ROFLMAO:

Hi John,

Looks like I've got a common problem here... dead battery due to car not being used during lockdown and then not having the radio code!

Could you please provide me a code for Blaupunkt S/N: BP334947240941 if possible?

Thanks a lot!

Many thanks John. These two codes had been suggested by someone else but did not work when I tried them. Having a great deal of faith in you, I tried again and 6264 did the trick.
When I eventually got the radio out after removing the fascia top etc., its id sticker was missing. Had I not carelessly dropped one of the mounting bolts and the magnetic fishing line had worked, I would not have removed the front console lower panel and found the id sticker next to the bolt on the floor.

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi John,

Looks like I've got a common problem here... dead battery due to car not being used during lockdown and then not having the radio code!

Could you please provide me a code for Blaupunkt S/N: BP334947240941 if possible?

Thanks a lot!
Hi, try 4151 or 0151...........

Hi my wife's battery has died on her 2008 micra and we have lost the radio code . The radio is a Nissan pp-3001M and the serial number is pp3001MB 0027623 . Can you help please

Hi,
My daughter's boyfriend just bought a 2005 Micra 1.6 convertible but did not realise that the radio needed a code.
He tells me that the serial number (that he managed to get displayed on the radio) is 54890583.

Edit. Actually, that number looks like it is too short. Looks like we will have to go looking for a sticker!

Is anyone able to tell me the code to unlock the radio?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi John, hoping you can help please, had to make a battery change and now can't find the radio code:
Serial number: 8825116
Device: 7612830023
Date: 09/10/26
Thank you

Hi John

Hope you can help me please

I have a 2003 Nissan Micra and there is no manual inside the glove box, so I can't get the radio code after change of battery. can you help me please.

The Radio Serial is BP334936368082

MM CD-K

Thank you very much for your help

Andy

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi John

Hope you can help me please

I have a 2003 Nissan Micra and there is no manual inside the glove box, so I can't get the radio code after change of battery. can you help me please.

The Radio Serial is BP334936368082

MM CD-K

Thank you very much for your help

Andy
Hi Andy, try 7389 or 1389........

Hello John and all,
I would appreciate some help with radio unlock after general service and battery switch. I'm really tired of listening to my sister's hip hop super duper mega hits from her cell phone.
God please return me my CD collection of power metal back ...
BP234756422053

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello John and all,
I would appreciate some help with radio unlock after general service and battery switch. I'm really tired of listening to my sister's hip hop super duper mega hits from her cell phone.
God please return me my CD collection of power metal back ...
BP234756422053
Hi, for much better tunes, try 6594 or 0594........ ;)