NISSAN Micra Radio Code Please!

Hello,

Can you please help me... Getting desperate here. Mechanic has taken radio out and the numbers on the back are:

Bosch number:

Nissan part number:
25915BH10D
(0 could also be an "o" the mechanic said)

Any chance anyone could supply me with a radio code? I would really appreciate it, I don't know what else to do :(

Hello,

Can you please help me... Getting desperate here. Mechanic has taken radio out and the numbers on the back are:

Bosch number:

Nissan part number:
25915BH10D
(0 could also be an "o" the mechanic said)

Any chance anyone could supply me with a radio code? I would really appreciate it, I don't know what else to do :(

Or if you can even tell me if you can't help me and why not / what I should do that would be amazing. I'm literally clueless here.

I have a 2003 but have no idea what the code is but I have BP number?

BP334936388982
then this other number:

Could anyone possibly tell me the code?

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
thank you so much
i will have to wait 1hour to try thembut im sure one of them will work wich one to try first ... i mean wich one have more chance to be becouse i will have to wait one more hour if i try the wrong one !
THANKS !!!!
No worries about triggering the 'Wait 1Hr' You get another 3 tries before that comes back.... I suspect both will work, but previously the first number has always worked.....

No worries about triggering the 'Wait 1Hr' You get another 3 tries before that comes back.... I suspect both will work, but previously the first number has always worked.....
yes men from the first try sucsess
dont know how to thank you ....
now it works .. im so happy
but other thing comes... now when i put cd with AUDIO songs on it i mean its not MP3 DISK and i see DISCK ERROR
what that mean
THANK YOU SO MUCH !

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
yes men from the first try sucsess
dont know how to thank you ....
now it works .. im so happy
but other thing comes... now when i put cd with AUDIO songs on it i mean its not MP3 DISK and i see DISCK ERROR
what that mean
THANK YOU SO MUCH !
Have you tried it with an original shop bought CD, or are you using discs that you have downloaded onto from the PC?

Have you tried it with an original shop bought CD, or are you using discs that you have downloaded onto from the PC?
yes i use my own CD wich i burn on my LAPTOP
damn shame how to cheat the cd i put original CD ? or is it possble ?
its so interestin Why the F someone gonna build cd`s like that with passwords ... now and that must put original cd ... just LOL
anyway it is what it is

thank you so much for the help !!!!

Hi mate recently bought my partner a k12 for her first car and unfortunately its came without the code. Any help would be much appreciated.

BP5384 6 9499314

Thanks for your help.

Hi,
I need to input a radio code as well, but i never wrote this down to my dismay.
could someone help me find the code for it?
The serial number is BP7383 7 6741036
Thanks in advance,
Kladdos

Hello everyone! Thanks for accepting me in the club. Just bought my K12 C+C but as everybody else I need to wait 1h and don’t have the code :(

Please help, serial number Bp538458809380

Thanks in advance!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello everyone! Thanks for accepting me in the club. Just bought my K12 C+C but as everybody else I need to wait 1h and don’t have the code :(

Please help, serial number Bp538458809380

Thanks in advance!
Hi, well at least you didn't have to wait an hour for the code ;). 0082 would appear to solve your problems......