NISSAN Micra Radio Code Please!

Hi, could you help me? I have code straigt from Nissan, but it is not working. My serial number is BP234631990977. I type code from Nissan, press tune up button, but after that there appears 'Wait 1 hour'. That is Micra from 2003 year.

Last edited:

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi, could you help me? I have code straight from Nissan, but it is not working. My serial number is BP234631990977. I type code from Nissan, press tune up button, but after that there appears 'Wait 1 hour'. That is Micra from 2003 year.
You will need to get rid of the 'wait one hour' message before you can input a code. To do this you need to turn the radio on and either leave the car with the ignition turned till the message goes (about an hour) or just go for a drive, with the radio turned on, till the message changes to 'code'.
If you haven't done this then the code that you have got may well be the right one.....
From the serial number information that you have posted I can tell that the correct code is either 5973 or 1973 (or possibly both will work)............

Hello,
Just bought my first car- a Micra :D
the radio isn't working and asking for the code, the number on the back is BP 3349 4 7305138.
Any help will be appreciated, please and thank you.

Hi

I have a Nissan Micra Acenta 2013
My radio screen is showing:
System is locked for 6 minutes
Serial number: 8887037
Device number: 7612830091

Any advice is greatly appreciated

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi John,
Any idea on my one mate? Any help would be great
Thanks in advance
Sorry, not apparently a BlauPunkt made unit, so can't help....(if you do get it out of the dash and find a part number starting with 'BP' (as long as the first three digits aren't '000' ) then that is another matter...........

Hi,
Bought my '04 micra and the radio isn't working :(
Numbers from the back are
bp3349 4 7305138
7 643 349 318

Any help much appreciated, please and thank you :)

Hello I had to change the battery in my Nissan micra over the weekend, can you please help me unlock the radio if you can?
Serial number: 3131443
Device number: 7612830023
Date: 10.03.08

Thank you!

No, I can only decode units made by BlauPunkt (12 digit serial number proceeded by BP), sadly yours does not fit this criteria.
Right OK, thanks for getting back to me. Do you know where I will be able to get a code? It's strange as it definitely says it is BlauPunkt but for some reason the serial number starts with CM ?‍♀️ I also have a ten digit part number.
Thanks again for your time.

Hello everybody!

Could someone help me with my radio please? My numbers are BP234631967105 and the serial number is 7642346318.

Thanks a lot