NISSAN Micra Radio Code Please!

Hi guys,
Disconnected my battery and now radio is asking for code, can anyone help? I have a sticker with the following numbers
K121243039
32B01B568498
Thanks in advance

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Yet again I will post this........:rolleyes:
a) I can only decode radio's made by Blaupunkt (serial number on radio starts with 'BP').
b) I need the 'BP' serial number to do this. (Starts with BP followed by 12 numbers, though sometimes there is a letter in the 5th number position).
c) To get this number the radio HAS to be removed from the dash board, there are numerous YouTube videos on line to tell you how to do this.
d) Radios with the serial number starting with anything other than 'BP' are NOT made by BlauPunkt and I cannot decode them.
e) Finally I only respond to requests for codes in this and other long running code request threads, which I get alerts about.
I do not respond to new individual threads started by newcomers who can't be bothered to read what is required and I do NOT respond to PM's from people who have joined the forum just to get a code and can't be bothered to read what is required and post a single request on the forum. However I will quite happily respond to PM's from any established contributing member though.
Here endeth the reading, hopefully for the last time.....

Hi there,
my girl-friend's 2006 C+C got a new clutch last week. Since pick-up from the shop the radio keeps asking for the code. The one recorded in the owner's manual doesn't work and the shop isn't a Nissan dealership, so they said they couldn't help.

I pulled the radio: # BP5384 6 9493572

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi there,
my girl-friend's 2006 C+C got a new clutch last week. Since pick-up from the shop the radio keeps asking for the code. The one recorded in the owner's manual doesn't work and the shop isn't a Nissan dealership, so they said they couldn't help.

I pulled the radio: # BP5384 6 9493572

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance
Hi, try 5598 or 1598.......

Hello all,
We lost radio usage after the battery was disconnected.

Blaupunkt-Werke-GMBH

BP5384 6 9512999

Nissan MMR CD-G 7 645 384 318

If possible, please could you supply the code ?

Thanks very much.

Mircea V

Hi,

Can you please help me decode my radio on my newly bought Nissan Micra,
BP 536158036504
My radio tells me : Wait 1 hr, is there any way of inputing the code without having to wait one hour with the contact on ?
Thank you very much.

Hello, we’ve recently had a flat battery on our 2009 Micra N-tec and need a code to unlock the radio please...
Serial number: 3133717
Device number: 7612830023
Thanks in advance!

Hi. I just had my Nissan Micra in service and when I got the car back radio was asking for code. Please someone help me with a code.
SN: BP538753302748
K122099775

Thank you in advance

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi,

BP 536158036504
My radio tells me : Wait 1 hr, is there any way of inputing the code without having to wait one hour with the contact on ?
Thank you very much.
Hi the code that you need is either 7684 or 1684, as for the 'wait 1 hour' read back in this thread , it has been explained many times how to get rid of it....

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi. I just had my Nissan Micra in service and when I got the car back radio was asking for code. Please someone help me with a code.
SN: BP538753302748
K122099775

Thank you in advance
Hi, try 8355 or 0355...Sounds like a crap place to take the car for a service !

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi there sorry it still won't work ! Any other codes I could try ?

Thank you
What code have you tried? I haven't posted one for you as I can only decode radio's made by BlauPunkt, not Daiwoo like yours....You might have some luck with someone on ebay selling you a code for about £1, as they might well have the correct decoding software for your radio. Failing that your only hope is a Nissan Main Stealer, who will supply a code, at a price.... :mad:

mosu_andi said:

Hi,

BP 536158036504
Thank you very much.

Hi the code that you need is either 7684 or 1684, as for the 'wait 1 hour' read back in this thread , it has been explained many times how to get rid of it....

So, none of the two worked, it gave me an Error message. Is it possible that the previous owner by decoding it, to input a new code ?

The numbers on the back are : BP 536158036504

There is another number engraved on the metal back of the radio : 863512354201.

Any ideas of what could be wrong.

Thanks again.

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
mosu_andi said:

Hi,

BP 536158036504
Thank you very much.

So, none of the two worked, it gave me an Error message. Is it possible that the previous owner by decoding it, to input a new code ?

The numbers on the back are : BP 536158036504

There is another number engraved on the metal back of the radio : 863512354201.

Any ideas of what could be wrong.

Thanks again.
I double checked the original 'BP' code that you supplied and it gave the same unlock codes. the other 12 digit number you just supplied gives a code of 0241.....

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Thanks J. for helping, but i entered the first number, and gone one for just few minutes, it is now definitely off! Where is the matter?:sneaky:
Merci again
Sorry , don't understand? The unlock numbers given are correct for the 'BP' number that you submitted...