NISSAN Micra Radio Code Please!

Hi, my battery was disconnected and now the stereo on my Micra 2008 is asking for the code. Can anyone help me recover it please? The serial number is BP5384 7 1214185. Thanks.

Hi John,
My battery was disconnected and now radio is asking for the code. Can anyone help me, please?
The serial number is PP3001MB0035466. Part nº: 276003454
Nissan part nº: 28185BG10A
Thanks.

Hi John,

My battery was recently disconnected also and now radio requires the code. I see other forum members provide you with the serial number, I think mine VIN is SJNFBAK12U2008484. Could you please provide me with radio code?

Oh, I guess it is not the car VIN you need but the SN of its radio? I will obtain it from the sticker and send it to you after few hours.

Thanks and BR!
Rosi

Last edited:
Hi again John,

Unfortunately I cannot find the BPxxxx serial number of my audio. I tried to locate it on labels/stickers all over the car and still no result. Could you give me a hint what should I do next? Contact official Nissan dealer so they can give me the BPxxxx using the VIN? Any ideas?

Thx!
Rosi

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi again John,

Unfortunately I cannot find the BPxxxx serial number of my audio. I tried to locate it on labels/stickers all over the car and still no result. Could you give me a hint what should I do next? Contact official Nissan dealer so they can give me the BPxxxx using the VIN? Any ideas?

Thx!
Rosi
You have to remove the radio from the dashboard to find the BP number on it, either on a label or more often engraved on the side and/or back of the unit.... A Nissan dealer can give you the unlock code for the radio, using the cars VIN number (assuming the radio is the same one it left the factory with) BUT they will charge you for it (probably exorbitantly.....)

Hello John
I have replaced the battery on my Nissan Micra and need to enter the radio code, can you help please?
BP 53847 12118 43, part no. 76453 84318
Thank you

Hello,
I have changed the battery recently on my 2012 Nissan Micra. Serial number:
date 12.03.22

Can you please help me out :) ?

Thanks!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi john, can you provide me with the radio code, my serial number is BP536556445279. Many thanks
Hi, glad you posted on here, as I have stated previously I do not respond to PM's from anyone who has just joined the forum in order to get a free unlock code for their radio.....
That aside, with the request now posted in the correct place, you will be pleased to know that the number that you require is either 3738 or 1738......

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Afternoon John, My 2008 nissan micra Bluetooth Radio serial number is PP3001MB 0056556. Could you possibly help me out with a radio code please?
As stated many times before, I can only decode radios made by BlauPunkt, hence the need for the serial number starting with 'BP'..................

Hi,

Would someone help me need a radio code for my Nissan Micra 2004 please?
I've just found number behind ash tray which is only written:
BP68855/xxxRHD

and at the moment its displayed ` WAIT 1H`, its been quite long time...
I found some articles say;
`Push RPT1 and 4MIX at once and hold the power button the radio will reset and ask for language`
is this work for `WAIT 1H`?

Thanks

Hello. My battery was unfortunately disconnected when I had some work done on my micra recently and my radio was disconnected and has lost its code.
The serial numbers are BP538469505523.
Can anyone help? Thanks!

Hello Sir,

Cant believe how many people you have helped on here!!! You are a Knight!! haha
I have a Nissan Note that I require a radio code for.....Please could you help??

BP538769668722

Kind regards

Simon

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello. My battery was unfortunately disconnected when I had some work done on my micra recently and my radio was disconnected and has lost its code.
The serial numbers are BP538469505523.
Can anyone help? Thanks!
Hi, try 4823 or 0823.......

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello Sir,

Cant believe how many people you have helped on here!!! You are a Knight!! haha
I have a Nissan Note that I require a radio code for.....Please could you help??

BP538769668722

Kind regards

Simon
Hi, sometimes I think 'mug' is more appropriate,:D, however thank you. ;). 6892 or 0892 should solve your problem........

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Will try tonight and report back. I really really appreciate it!! Nissan want £50!!!!
At least DickTurpin was honest enough to wear a mask! They don't call them 'Main Stealers' for nothing:mad:
edit:- Apparently the diminutive of 'Richard' is seen as an unacceptably rude word and is censored by the forum into four hash marks and only by leaving out the space between the '****' and 'Turpin' will it allow it......:censored:

At least DickTurpin was honest enough to wear a mask! They don't call them 'Main Stealers' for nothing:mad:
edit:- Apparently the diminutive of 'Richard' is seen as an unacceptably rude word and is censored by the forum into four hash marks and only by leaving out the space between the '####' and 'Turpin' will it allow it......:censored:

First code worked a treat. thanks again :)

Hi all,

Been given a Micra in lieu of money owed, it's been sat for over a year. Been repairing the various niggly things it needed so I can sell it & get my money back, but I`m having a problem with the stereo..

The radio code is in the handbook pack, the stereo was showing "Wait 1-Hr", so I left it idling for an hour till the display showed 0000.. I then put the code in, as per the handbook, but I then realised, the TA button on my stereo isn't in the same place as the one shown in the handbook (its at the bottom, combined with PTY, not next to the power button)... I`ve pressed both of them, as well as several other buttons, but nothing.. It just sits there with the code showing, but goes no further, & doesn't show "error".

This is the head unit I have:
VgtD1ws.jpg

Any clues as to how to proceed are welcome! :)

Last edited:
Thank you so much John_D it worked perfectly, there are some brill people in this world.
My wife will love you forever, well at least until Tuesday. LOL

Simon

Hi,

As most of people here, I had my battery disconnected and don't have the code :(

I'd really appreciate some help. My code is BP334947331215 and the SN is 8 635 123 392.

Thanks very much in advance!