NISSAN Micra Radio Code Please!

Hey guys, just bought a used Nissan Micra 2005, but the Radio is locked and needs a 4 digit passcode.

BLAUPUNKT-WERKE GMBH
BP3349 4 73291 48

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Never mind the radio code.... How the hell do you get to the radio for the serial number?
Is it recorded anywhere else??

Thanks all. Mack

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
z

Hi John try that code but it doesn’t work
By 'doesn't work' do you mean that the radio doesn't accept the code? What button/s are you pressing to get the code accepted after inputting it? If nothing happens when you press whatever button that you think you should, after inputting the code, then you are not pressing the correct button. If this is the case input the code again then try pressing different buttons on the radio till you find the one that accepts the code...

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Never mind the radio code.... How the hell do you get to the radio for the serial number?
Is it recorded anywhere else??

Thanks all. Mack

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
Try Googling 'Micra Radio removal videos'... and no, without the 'BP' number I can't get you a code..

By 'doesn't work' do you mean that the radio doesn't accept the code? What button/s are you pressing to get the code accepted after inputting it? If nothing happens when you press whatever button that you think you should, after inputting the code, then you are not pressing the correct button. If this is the case input the code again then try pressing different buttons on the radio till you find the one that accepts the code...

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
I’ll give it another try, it only went back to wait 1 hour. Thanks for helping
Double check that you haven't got a typo in the serial number that you sent me (BP538471212632 ) as I've run that through again and it confirms that the unlock code is definitely 0870...
I assume that you are waiting for the 'wait 1 hour' message to be replaced with 'Code' before you input 0870?

Hi to everyone. I'm new to the forum. I had to put new battery in my Micra and guess what, no radio code. I notice that there is a member on here who is helping people get their radio code. Maybe you could help me with my code,
Radio is Daewoo
S/N DW36N01516
Part No 281853HN4E
Prod Date 13/06/13
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Please ignore last request have managed to find post by John confirming he can only do BP radios. Sorry John if I annoyed you
No worries, but sadly I can't realistically get back to everyone who posted on here with requests that I could not help with...........so no not annoyed;)

Hi Micra lovers :) i have Micra c+c from 2006 and I changed my battery. However, I can't take out my radio but in glow department I found a sticker that I believe is for my radio. It has 3 different numbers:

K126007025
091EC70B83D2

Can someone help me? :)
Thank you in advance

Hello folks, wondering if anyone can help, need code for the radio, battery went flat -
Serial: PP3001MB 0061313
Part no: 28185BG10A
CL081680061313
Many thanks! ?

Hi John could you possibly help with a code please. I’ve just got my daughter a micra and the radio needs a code. Thank you.
Jason
BP53625842881

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi John could you possibly help with a code please. I’ve just got my daughter a micra and the radio needs a code. Thank you.
Jason
BP53625842881
Youve left a digit off in the serial number.. there should be 12 numbers after 'BP' not 11......

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Thank

thanks for your quick reply John,
Your right and I have missed a digit off. Sorry about that.
The code is
BP536258428881
Thanks again
Jason
Hi Jason, no problems, the unlock code is either 5929 or 1929 (or possible either will do)...........

Hi John D! You seem to be the hero of the feed! (or anyone who can help!)
I've just found this feed and was hoping you could help me with radio code!!
Its for my Nissan Micra SE 2006
K122085686
LP86351236153

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in Advance

Hello, John. I see you help a lot of people so I decided to turn to you for help as well. I don’t have the code for my micra’s radio. The number that you ask for (I think) is BP234732020845

Hi can someone please help me with my radio code? It's a 2007 Nissan micra. On top of the radio the serial code is DDBF900705. Thank you!

Hi, try 6244 or 0244.....
Eh, I tried both codes, but none of them seem to work. I checked the number I gave you and it is correct. I guess i’ll check the instructions on how to input the code and hope that i’m doing something wrong. Thank you for the quick response, I greatly appreciate it.

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Eh, I tried both codes, but none of them seem to work. I checked the number I gave you and it is correct. I guess i’ll check the instructions on how to input the code and hope that i’m doing something wrong. Thank you for the quick response, I greatly appreciate it.
Button to press to accept the code, after inputting it, varies with different models of radio. After putting the code in just try pushing buttons (other than the number ones) till it accepts the code. Either nothing will happen or you will pick the right one and the code will be accepted.........

Button to press to accept the code, after inputting it, varies with different models of radio. After putting the code in just try pushing buttons (other than the number ones) till it accepts the code. Either nothing will happen or you will pick the right one and the code will be accepted.........
To me it seems that it’s the arrow up key to the right of the display. Because when I press other keys nothing happens. But after inputting both of the codes it gives me the same message to wait 1 hour like it does when I write the wrong code.

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
To me it seems that it’s the arrow up key to the right of the display. Because when I press other keys nothing happens. But after inputting both of the codes it gives me the same message to wait 1 hour like it does when I write the wrong code.
I've just ran the serial number again and it's come up with two different codes.....7687 or 1687, looks like it might well have been a typo on my part when inputting the info the first time......:oops:

L
I've just ran the serial number again and it's come up with two different codes.....7687 or 1687, looks like it might well have been a typo on my part when inputting the info the first time......:oops:
lmao, the first one worked like a charm! Thank you SO much, Jhon! You’re truly the best!

Hi there,

Can someone plz help. I need code for radio. I had electrical problem, got that fixed. Now radio asking for code.
My serial numbers are the
Bp234631975565

Thank in advance