NISSAN Micra Radio Code Please!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
hi, it’s been saying wait 1 hour for the last 5 hours do you know how to stop this? thanks for the reply
Turn the radio on and drive the car around for an hour and the message should change to 'code' or leave the car somewhere 'safe' with the radio turned on and the ignition in the accessory position (radio showing powered up)

Hey guys, so my car battery went flat in the freezing cold this winter and has reset the radio, can anyone help me with my radio code?
its a BLAUPUNKT-WERKE GMBH
SERIAL = BP3349 4 7299468
i took a pic of the back as well if you need anything else, thanks in advance
car radio back

Hi John
I have just found this site - I have a number of niggles I am hoping to address, most of them stem from an electrical issue that means my battery drains while parked up.
I need to disconnect the battery every time I finish using the car!
Please can you find the unlock code for the following radio;
BP 334958147728
Thanks for your help.
Jim

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi John
I have just found this site - I have a number of niggles I am hoping to address, most of them stem from an electrical issue that means my battery drains while parked up.
I need to disconnect the battery every time I finish using the car!
Please can you find the unlock code for the following radio;
BP 334958147728
Thanks for your help.
Jim
No trouble Jim, the code appears to be 0236......

Hello,

Can you someone find the code for this serial number please?
0296078 (on the screen that says system blocked, this number is under serial number? It seems small compared to other posts... )
And this is the device number: 7612830091

Thanks

Hello,

The battery recently went flat on my 2003 Nissan Micra. I have removed the radio to get the serial number:

Blaupunkt-Werke-GMBH

BP234732025129

It would be amazing if someone could send me the code for this!

Many thanks

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello,

The battery recently went flat on my 2003 Nissan Micra. I have removed the radio to get the serial number:

Blaupunkt-Werke-GMBH

BP234732025129

It would be amazing if someone could send me the code for this!

Many thanks
Hi, try 4429 or 0429.......

Hello
My battery has removed a few days ago and I need too a "little" help to find my radio code.
Can you give me an advice?

Thanks...

BP 234756231209

Hi

I’m wondering if anyone could help? I have a 2007 Nissan Micra Acenta which had a battery changed today. My radio asked for the code but I’ve never had one. It’s a BP radio and the only model number I can find on the front is CY00E. Thanks in advance

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi

I’m wondering if anyone could help? I have a 2007 Nissan Micra Acenta which had a battery changed today. My radio asked for the code but I’ve never had one. It’s a BP radio and the only model number I can find on the front is CY00E. Thanks in advance
You need to take it out, the number required to de-code it will be on the back or side somewhere....

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
For those who are new to this forum and have joined to get a radio code, DO NOT make your first ever post a PM to me asking for a code, it will be ignored. :mad: Please take the time to spend a few minutes reading on here to check what information is required and where to post the request. Adhere to these simple rules and, if I can help, I'll get back to you as soon as possible. And for the umpteenth time I can only supply codes for Blau Punkt manufactured radios where the serial number starts with 'BP'....... exit Victor Meldrew mode ;)

Hi guys,
Can you help me please with this one: BP7647383318
I've searched on internet to no avail, how do you usually find them?
Thank you
Petru

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi guys,
Can you help me please with this one: BP7647383318
I've searched on internet to no avail, how do you usually find them?
Thank you
Petru
Hi, not enough numbers above . The 'BP' serial number has to have 12 numbers (or numbers and sometimes a letter in the middle), after'BP' for me to decode it........

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello

Would you be able to help me too please?
My serial number is: BP536556020696
Many thanks.
Hi, as it is a BlauPunkt manufactured unit as explained, about a dozen post earlier and numerous other times as well;) , no problems at all, try 4573 or 0573:cool:

Hi,

We had the battery changed and now can't find the code for the stereo. I removed the unit to find the serial number but I didn't find any number starting with BP. The only one I got is a bar code from the front of the cd player which is 55610168357. I'd appreciate any help! Thanks!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi,

We had the battery changed and now can't find the code for the stereo. I removed the unit to find the serial number but I didn't find any number starting with BP. The only one I got is a bar code from the front of the cd player which is 55610168357. I'd appreciate any help! Thanks!
The CD changer/radio in my K12 only had the BP number actually engraved on the side/back of the unit, not on any stickers or labels on it, have another look..........

hi guys, i was hoping somebody can help me. i recently bought a micra 05 reg, however after a flat battery the radio is asking for a code. unfortunately i don’t have this nor the manual. i was wondering if somebody could help me with this please. ref is BP334958143536 thanks

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
hi guys, i was hoping somebody can help me. i recently bought a micra 05 reg, however after a flat battery the radio is asking for a code. unfortunately i don’t have this nor the manual. i was wondering if somebody could help me with this please. ref is BP334958143536 thanks
Hi, try 4442 or 0442....