NISSAN Micra Radio Code Please!

Hi,

I am in need of the radio unlock code for my micra which is displaying after disconnecting the battery.

The details are:

MDHFBUK13U0850230

Nissan Micra
Serial # DW54N05091
Part # 28185 3HN4C
Product date: 15.04.2015

If anyone can provide the code I would be most thankful!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi John,

Do you maybe have another code?
The code you gave me doesn't work.
Serial number: BP 5384 6 4184629
7 645 384 318

Thanks
It's the right code(s), for the serial number that you gave me (just re-checked it), either there is a typo in the number, or more likely you are not pushing the correct button to confirm the code after entering it......

Hi john, i live in sweden and i have a nissan micra 2003 but it says model year 2004, i dont know what the BP number are but i can my identification/VIN nr is : SJNFCAK12U1120158. Can you try to help me with this please, best regards from sweden

Hi there!
I had the same issue - battery died, need to get radio code for my Micra 2003 - would really appreciate it if anyone could help (even though he's an ol' timer! Lol)
VIN is SJNEBAKIZU1058349 (do I need reg? YN53 NJE just in case).
THANKS VERY MUCH & HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL :)

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi john, i live in sweden and i have a nissan micra 2003 but it says model year 2004, i dont know what the BP number are but i can my identification/VIN nr is : SJNFCAK12U1120158. Can you try to help me with this please, best regards from sweden
Sorry, while the Nissan main dealer can probably retrieve the code from the VIN I need the BP serial number from the back and/or side of the radio. You need to extract the radio from the dash to get it. Google 'Removing Micra radio' to find a selection of you tube videos that will show you how to remove your particular unit....

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi there!
I had the same issue - battery died, need to get radio code for my Micra 2003 - would really appreciate it if anyone could help (even though he's an ol' timer! Lol)
VIN is SJNEBAKIZU1058349 (do I need reg? YN53 NJE just in case).
THANKS VERY MUCH & HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL :)
See my previous answer above....

Hello John_D,
I have similar issue with Nissan Micra K12 radio code like others. I'm at least third owner of my car, so pin code is lost somewhere in the past.

BLAUPUNKT-WERKE GMBH
Made in Portugal
BP234746067340
--------------------------------------
Nissan MM CD-J
7 642 347 318
E1 022458

Thank you in advance!

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello John_D,
I have similar issue with Nissan Micra K12 radio code like others. I'm at least third owner of my car, so pin code is lost somewhere in the past.

BLAUPUNKT-WERKE GMBH
Made in Portugal
BP234746067340
--------------------------------------
Nissan MM CD-J
7 642 347 318
E1 022458

Thank you in advance!
Hi, try 4035 or 0035.......

Hi there,
My car battery died today and has been replaced. My radio needs a code and I cannot find it anywhere in the manual.
Can anyone help me find the code I need?
BP538971335156
Thanks in advance!

Hi john,
Please can you help had to change battery now radio asking for code.
Serial, DDB0600412
Nissan number, 28188AX000AU
Fujitsu ten, 123001-1040A151

Hi I bought a code online for my stereo. Tried to input and pressed the up station to accept and now says Wait 1H again. Can someone save my sanity and confirm if my code is right. My radio serial number is BP234732018443 and the code bought is 5658. Is this right? on the radio which is the accept code button? top left is AF is it the TA/PTY button at the bottom. Bought the car second hand with no books. Can super John help me pleeease? I've been waiting weeks seeing Wait 1H. Bought a code, input it and as soon as i pressed up arrow WAIT 1H appeared again. ARGH!

Last edited:

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi I bought a code online for my stereo. Tried to input and pressed the up station to accept and now says Wait 1H again. Can someone save my sanity and confirm if my code is right. My radio serial number is BP234732018443 and the code bought is 5658. Is this right? on the radio which is the accept code button? top left is AF is it the TA/PTY button at the bottom. Bought the car second hand with no books. Can super John help me pleeease? I've been waiting weeks seeing Wait 1H. Bought a code, input it and as soon as i pressed up arrow WAIT 1H appeared again. ARGH!
You've been sold a pup, correct code is either 8984 or 0984.........

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Thank you for the quick reply John. You're a star. Is the TA/PTY button to accept code or should up station work? I'd be gutted to Wait 1H again. Thanks :)
Which ever one got you to the 'Wait One Hour' message before. The wrong 'accept code' button won't trigger the 'Wait One Hour' again, it just won't do anything till the correct button is pushed.....

Which ever one got you to the 'Wait One Hour' message before. The wrong 'accept code' button won't trigger the 'Wait One Hour' again, it just won't do anything till the correct button is pushed.....
Thanks for the info John. Very much appreciated. Will try to camp out for an hour in the car again to hope it works this time. Have a good Christmas :)

Hi john,
Please can you help had to change battery now radio asking for code. Nissan Micra 2015
Serial, DW52N13038053HN4C
Nissan number, 281853HN4C
Model no. AGC - 3220YF - B