NISSAN Micra Radio Code Please!

Hi guys, I have taken the battery out of my car like everyone else has haha and my radio is locked out and i need a code,
BP234746058381
Any idea how i get the code ?

Hi guys, same story. Iv just replaced the battery in my 2005 nissan micra s and the radio has locked. The serial number is BP334947273591 is anyone please able to help. Many thanks

Hello,

I have changed the battery recently on my 2006 Nissan Micra. I have removed the radio to get the serial number:

Blaupunkt-Werke-GMBH

BP5384 6 9474540

It would be amazing if someone could send me the code for this!

Many thanks

Hello,

I have changed the battery recently on my 2006 Nissan Micra. I have removed the radio to get the serial number:

Blaupunkt-Werke-GMBH

BP5384 6 9474540

It would be amazing if someone could send me the code for this!

Many thanks

Hey John, legendary status on the thread already for the endless help, much appreciated.

My wife bought a 2008 1.2 80hp Micra yesterday and found out that the radio keeps requiring a code. The previous owner told her to hold down the 4 key and two times the power on/off button which unlocks the radio but only for some 10 minutes and asks for code after turning the car back on.

You mentioned earlier that you have access to BP units only, but mine is Clarion from the pics the previous owner sent.

The radio looks like this image.

The stickers read...

Thanks a lot in advance, even if it's out of your hands.

Hey John, legendary status on the thread already for the endless help, much appreciated.

My wife bought a 2008 1.2 80hp Micra yesterday and found out that the radio keeps requiring a code. The previous owner told her to hold down the 4 key and two times the power on/off button which unlocks the radio but only for some 10 minutes and asks for code after turning the car back on.

You mentioned earlier that you have access to BP units only, but mine is Clarion from the pics the previous owner sent.

The radio looks like this image.

The stickers read...

Thanks a lot in advance, even if it's out of your hands.
Sorry can't help and a quick internet search doesn't come up with anyone that can decode these for free. You unfortunately will probably have to go to a Nissan Main Stealer and bite the bullet and pay them some eye watering fee to get you the code :mad:

Sorry can't help and a quick internet search doesn't come up with anyone that can decode these for free. You unfortunately will probably have to go to a Nissan Main Stealer and bite the bullet and pay them some eye watering fee to get you the code :mad:
Can't find anything useful online as well, will call the local Nissan dealer tomorrow to check for price.

Thanks anyway, cheers!