NISSAN Micra Radio Code Please!

Hi guys, I have taken the battery out of my car like everyone else has haha and my radio is locked out and i need a code,
BP234746058381
Any idea how i get the code ?

Hi guys, same story. Iv just replaced the battery in my 2005 nissan micra s and the radio has locked. The serial number is BP334947273591 is anyone please able to help. Many thanks

Hello,

I have changed the battery recently on my 2006 Nissan Micra. I have removed the radio to get the serial number:

Blaupunkt-Werke-GMBH

BP5384 6 9474540

It would be amazing if someone could send me the code for this!

Many thanks

Hello,

I have changed the battery recently on my 2006 Nissan Micra. I have removed the radio to get the serial number:

Blaupunkt-Werke-GMBH

BP5384 6 9474540

Many thanks

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello,

Blaupunkt-Werke-GMBH

BP5384 6 9474540

Many thanks
Hi, try 5662 or 1662

Hey John, legendary status on the thread already for the endless help, much appreciated.

My wife bought a 2008 1.2 80hp Micra yesterday and found out that the radio keeps requiring a code. The previous owner told her to hold down the 4 key and two times the power on/off button which unlocks the radio but only for some 10 minutes and asks for code after turning the car back on.

You mentioned earlier that you have access to BP units only, but mine is Clarion from the pics the previous owner sent.

The radio looks like this image.
jPOCQnf.jpg

The stickers read...
6GT8eMUl.jpg

eqKiEAwl.jpg

Thanks a lot in advance, even if it's out of your hands.

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hey John, legendary status on the thread already for the endless help, much appreciated.

My wife bought a 2008 1.2 80hp Micra yesterday and found out that the radio keeps requiring a code. The previous owner told her to hold down the 4 key and two times the power on/off button which unlocks the radio but only for some 10 minutes and asks for code after turning the car back on.

You mentioned earlier that you have access to BP units only, but mine is Clarion from the pics the previous owner sent.

The radio looks like this image.
jPOCQnf.jpg

The stickers read...
6GT8eMUl.jpg

eqKiEAwl.jpg

Thanks a lot in advance, even if it's out of your hands.
Sorry can't help and a quick internet search doesn't come up with anyone that can decode these for free. You unfortunately will probably have to go to a Nissan Main Stealer and bite the bullet and pay them some eye watering fee to get you the code :mad:

Sorry can't help and a quick internet search doesn't come up with anyone that can decode these for free. You unfortunately will probably have to go to a Nissan Main Stealer and bite the bullet and pay them some eye watering fee to get you the code :mad:
Can't find anything useful online as well, will call the local Nissan dealer tomorrow to check for price.

Thanks anyway, cheers!

Hi, I think I'm in the exact same predicament as everybody else here (changed the battery; radio locked; can't get it working again). Would you be able to provide the code for radio with serial number: BP3349 4 7305984?

Any help at all you could provide would be most appreciated. Many thanks in advance

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi, I think I'm in the exact same predicament as everybody else here (changed the battery; radio locked; can't get it working again). Would you be able to provide the code for radio with serial number: BP3349 4 7305984?

Any help at all you could provide would be most appreciated. Many thanks in advance
Try 6900 or 0900......

0825 appears to be your unlock code.....

Thank you very much. The radio works but I’m not receiving any signal, just complete static. I must of pull the wrong wire or something whilst I was removing the radio. Apart from that, do you have any suggestion to why that may be ?

Thanks in advance

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Thank you very much. The radio works but I’m not receiving any signal, just complete static. I must of pull the wrong wire or something whilst I was removing the radio. Apart from that, do you have any suggestion to why that may be ?

Thanks in advance
Aerial wire (single thick wire with a coaxial plug on it) almost certainly unplugged when you put the radio back....

Hello
Please help me.
I forgot and lost my code radio
micra k12 2004r.
serial number:
radio nissan
BP334947323333
28 185 ax613
hp 3123
8 635 123 392.0
m5x6mm max
Thank you very much!

Hello all.
Great forum and great topic. It’s a real pain in the ..... lower back with these radios.
I’ve recently removed the battery and am struck with the code.
Can you find the code for: BP5387 6 1118033
Part code: 7 645 387 318

Thanks in advance guys. :)

Hi all
Hi Johan_D
i really need help please ..
tried to suprise my wife bt replacing the car radio...but with no luck
now the radio is asking for code.
can you help me please ?

part No.- 281853HN4B
model No.-AGC-3220YF-B
DW49N19193293HN4B
SW:L0338
D.N: TEK352
serial: DW49N19193

Thx in advance :)
Regards
Moti.

Last edited:

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi all
Hi Johan_D
i really need help please ..
tried to suprise my wife bt replacing the car radio...but with no luck
now the radio is asking for code.
can you help me please ?

part No.- 281853HN4B
model No.-AGC-3220YF-B
DW49N19193293HN4B
SW:L0338
D.N: TEK352
serial: DW49N19193

Thx in advance :)
Regards
Moti.
Sorry can't help, yours is a radio made by Daewoo, I can only supply codes for ones made by BlauPunkt :(

Hello all.
Great forum and great topic. It’s a real pain in the ..... lower back with these radios.
I’ve recently removed the battery and am struck with the code.
Can you find the code for: BP5387 6 1118033
Part code: 7 645 387 318

Thanks in advance guys. :)

Hi John_D,
is there any chance to find the code for the radio of my niece? :)