NISSAN Micra Radio Code Please!

Hi guys,
Disconnected my battery and now radio is asking for code, can anyone help? I have a sticker with the following numbers
K121243039
32B01B568498
Thanks in advance

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Yet again I will post this........:rolleyes:
a) I can only decode radio's made by Blaupunkt (serial number on radio starts with 'BP').
b) I need the 'BP' serial number to do this. (Starts with BP followed by 12 numbers, though sometimes there is a letter in the 5th number position).
c) To get this number the radio HAS to be removed from the dash board, there are numerous YouTube videos on line to tell you how to do this.
d) Radios with the serial number starting with anything other than 'BP' are NOT made by BlauPunkt and I cannot decode them.
e) Finally I only respond to requests for codes in this and other long running code request threads, which I get alerts about.
I do not respond to new individual threads started by newcomers who can't be bothered to read what is required and I do NOT respond to PM's from people who have joined the forum just to get a code and can't be bothered to read what is required and post a single request on the forum. However I will quite happily respond to PM's from any established contributing member though.
Here endeth the reading, hopefully for the last time.....

Hi there,
my girl-friend's 2006 C+C got a new clutch last week. Since pick-up from the shop the radio keeps asking for the code. The one recorded in the owner's manual doesn't work and the shop isn't a Nissan dealership, so they said they couldn't help.

I pulled the radio: # BP5384 6 9493572

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hi there,
my girl-friend's 2006 C+C got a new clutch last week. Since pick-up from the shop the radio keeps asking for the code. The one recorded in the owner's manual doesn't work and the shop isn't a Nissan dealership, so they said they couldn't help.

I pulled the radio: # BP5384 6 9493572

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance
Hi, try 5598 or 1598.......

Hello all,
We lost radio usage after the battery was disconnected.

Blaupunkt-Werke-GMBH

BP5384 6 9512999

Nissan MMR CD-G 7 645 384 318

If possible, please could you supply the code ?

Thanks very much.

Mircea V