Nissan Micra March Cabriolet for sale!!

Muttley

Buy & Sell Member
Selling my wifes 1997, Turquoise Blue Nissan Micra March Cabriolet 1.3 which she has owned since 2000.Only owner since vehicle was imported from Japan Lovely condition, all electric -hood,windows,mirrors etc.

New Hood fitted last year. Thatcham cat 1 alarmed with remote central locking.

Radio, Cassette, CD Player, Air Con - yes in a Cabriolet!!

Car has done around 48,000 miles been very reliable - new battery fitted last month, original Panasonic one had lasted 11 Years!!, Serviced every year at MOT time and has never had a problem.

MOT up in June, but would put 12 Months on it when sold, Taxed until the end of June 2009.

Drives very nicely, a genuine car, and an absolute bargain at £1750 ONO

Buyer will not be dissapointed.

Muttley

OP
OP
M

Muttley

Buy & Sell Member
Photos of Micra March Cabriolet

Hi, I am in work at the moment - Sunny Wrexham.The car is at home in Stourport on Severn. I will be taking photos of the car tomorrow and will post them no later than tomorrow afternoon.

Kind regards,

Muttley

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
yea that is a very good price, pics obviously would help, if you can get a shot under the bonnet and under the car.

does it have any issues with leaking?

OP
OP
M

Muttley

Buy & Sell Member
Pics etc.

Hi, No problems with leaks, either from engine fluids or rain ingress. Body is clean as a whistle - as pictures will show. No access to ramp but bring your overalls and I will jack it up if you want. Hood was replaced by Joe at Trimtec (Tipton) first class job - This Guy works on Classic Cars, Bikes you name it.

Car has been waxed regularily, sills, wheelarches have been kept clean.

This car is a bargain! I would expect a dealer to sell it for £3000. My wife is getting a Fiat 500 (new type) in March and there is no more room on the drive, so if you want a March Cabriolet at a bargain price look no further. If you want to know more about me check my username on E-bay - ft8500. 100% feedback rating.

regards

Muttley

NeX

Club Member
Hi, No problems with leaks, either from engine fluids or rain ingress. Body is clean as a whistle - as pictures will show. No access to ramp but bring your overalls and I will jack it up if you want. Hood was replaced by Joe at Trimtec (Tipton) first class job - This Guy works on Classic Cars, Bikes you name it.

Car has been waxed regularily, sills, wheelarches have been kept clean.

This car is a bargain! I would expect a dealer to sell it for £3000. My wife is getting a Fiat 500 (new type) in March and there is no more room on the drive, so if you want a March Cabriolet at a bargain price look no further. If you want to know more about me check my username on E-bay - ft8500. 100% feedback rating.

regards

Muttley

just out of interest, how much did the new hood cost?

does sound like a good car, i am sure someone will be very interested.

hey Arnold, get it!

OP
OP
M

Muttley

Buy & Sell Member
Roof Replacement

Well difficult for me to say how much Joe would charge you as he has done a few jobs for me. My first love (sorry second) after the missus is motorcycles. He has done a superb custom seat for my Yamaha BT1100 Bulldog, The word Bulldog is stiched in Silver thread on his own design of cover. suffice to say whenever I park the bike it gets people talking! Joe deals a lot with car dealers but I would think that you would be talking around £750 or so and he would want the vehicle for 3 to 5 days. He is always busy, you could be waiting month or more before he could do it for you.

Pictures tomorrow!

Regards

Muttley

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Someone on the club has to get this Cabrio - then there would be 4 Cabrios on the MSC!

It's a great price people - It's less than I paid for mine and mine had more miles on it!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
So would I if I hadn't heard about the SR20 conversion being back on lol. I loved being in Nex's cab!

NeX

Club Member
Well difficult for me to say how much Joe would charge you as he has done a few jobs for me. My first love (sorry second) after the missus is motorcycles. He has done a superb custom seat for my Yamaha BT1100 Bulldog, The word Bulldog is stiched in Silver thread on his own design of cover. suffice to say whenever I park the bike it gets people talking! Joe deals a lot with car dealers but I would think that you would be talking around £750 or so and he would want the vehicle for 3 to 5 days. He is always busy, you could be waiting month or more before he could do it for you.

Pictures tomorrow!

Regards

Muttley

£750 sounds like a fair price, and this guy sounds like a good guy, i would love to have something stiched into the hood of my car or something

OP
OP
M

Muttley

Buy & Sell Member
Photos of March Cabriolet

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, here are the photos as promised

Regards

Muttley

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    938.1 KB · Views: 563
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    943.5 KB · Views: 547
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    1,006.3 KB · Views: 690
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    808.7 KB · Views: 548
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    763.5 KB · Views: 571
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 589
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    773.3 KB · Views: 526

Robb

Site Supporter
This thread has already been flooded, so i will contribute. :glare:

OMG that is a nice specimin! Its not far from me too.

MicraFish

That is in absolutely fantastic nick - it's even still got the original wheel trims (which frankly, is quite awesome)! Manual too!

Seriously people, someone in the club needs to buy this car - it's just fantastic!
I hope you were driving it on this fabulous today Muttley ;)

OP
OP
M

Muttley

Buy & Sell Member
Yes, we had to go in to Kidderminster, Roof down, My wife is sold on a Fiat 500, so its got to go. She only drives about 3000 Miles a year. Fiat coming in early March, we haven't had a date confirmed yet. If we only get short notice may have to put car on E-bay.

OP
OP
M

Muttley

Buy & Sell Member
Suprised no ones so far interested in my wifes Cabriolet, we are going to have to put it on E-bay in the next couple of days. We were happy with £1750 for the car which is an absolute bargain. Who knows what it will fetch on E-bay but if a bag of Pic & Mix can fetch over £14,500.......

Seriously though if anybody wants this car from the Club at £1750 we need to know soon.

Regards

Muttley

MicraFish

Believe me Muttley, I would buy it in a snap if I had the money and the space! It is an absolute bargain for such an awesome car, I too am surprised no-one's interested!
Shame it has to go on eBay - but if someone does get it, make sure you tell them about this site ;)

OP
OP
M

Muttley

Buy & Sell Member
Car being put on E-bay as of tomorrow, mileage will be around 49,000 by the time its sold, missus is still using it until her new car arrives. once car is put on E-bay I will let the auction go its course with £1750 as starting bid and no reserve.

OP
OP
M

Muttley

Buy & Sell Member
Thanks for the offer Makrakin08, The missus has already decided on a Fiat 500, I personally think the March Cabriolet is a better car! and suspect that the Fiat 500 will not be as trouble free over time. Also in the current economic climate IMO Nissan stand a better chance of surviving than Fiat. But its the wifes choice.......

Hi. I have just bought this car from someone who must have bought it from the above person. It's still in lovely condition for its age and I'm really looking forward to driving around in it. I will keep its original stereo and put in one of those cassette adapters for my MP3. The mileage is now 114,000 o it has been well used. :D

Hi. I have just bought this car from someone who must have bought it from the above person. It's still in lovely condition for its age and I'm really looking forward to driving around in it. I will keep its original stereo and put in one of those cassette adapters for my MP3. The mileage is now 114,000 o it has been well used. :D

Hi Bobbina,
I have just bought dayboy's March Cabriolet which was in showroom condition, she is such a dream to drive and has acquired celebrity status here in Guernsey, had 2 offers to buy her within 12 hours of owning her (even before I left Cornwall) lol! The cabriolet is a head turner so get used to people staring at you whilst driving, the most common comments are what is it and I never knew they made them and also is she for sale!

I hope you have as much fun and pleasure driving the Cab as I do if poss could you please post some pics of her?

Thanks for sharing

Cheers
Andy :D