Nissan Micra K11 1L Turbo Clearance Sale - All Parts Must Go!

micrabits

Ex. Club Member
Hi all,

Please see my site:

http://breakerbreaker.tk/

Listed are a number of very good condition items from a 1994 Micra 1L Turbo, if you have any questions please post them on here. The items are currently located in North Cornwall, however it would be possible for collection of items from Gloucestershire also. Postage is possible for all items for quite reasonable prices. Please state what you want and I will be able to advise on postage costs.

Every single part of the car is for sale, but not everything is listed as yet. There are a number of custom made items, and some very rare components.

Thanks for your interest.

Andrew.

thread tidied up.

We know people are unhappy and angry that the car has been stripped for parts, however if the parts are to be sold at reasonable prices it would a shame for members to loose out on the opportunity of such parts.

I will be keeping a close eye on this thread and only post if you are interested in the parts for sale.

thanks
Kev

I'm looking to sell the turbo and engine all in 1 go, as its all setup and tuned by Alan Jefferies ready to go. PM's sent.

The panhard rod comes with suspension, but I will keep you in mind if no one wants the shocks.

Many thanks for the enquiry.

Engine complete £1500:
What you get:

Turbo kit (manifold & t2 brand new)
Forge motorsport dump valve
180sx fuel pump
GA16DE injectors & fuel rail
CG13DE pistons
CG13DE Cams
Turbo downpipe
Braided turbo oil feed
Braided turbo water feed & return
Greddy Emanage Blue ecu already spliced into standard micra loom & tuned for this engine was rolling roaded at 123.5bhp and have a printout to prove it (comes complete with standard micra ecu & engine loom)
Custom Front mount intercooler with pipework (samco)
Denso iridium spark plugs

Full rebuild by Alan Jefferies in Plymouth just run in. With paperwork to prove.

A turbo kit alone on ebay is currently £1900 plus postage. This turbo 1L engine is basically half price, as its only a case of install it and your away. Please add up the individual cost of the components on offer.

how much are you wanting for the engine and turbo then? wb

how much would you be lookin for for the engine and turbo as a set? wb

Its custom made manifold.

is the manifold a custom job, or the standard one with a flange?

will you take £15 posted for the oil catch tank?

I would take £17 for the Oil catch tank and breather filter, including UK postage.

Thats roughly half price, hows that sound?

alot of the prices are on the website above at the bottom of the items pictures i believe

You are all welcome to make sensible offers.

how much for induction kit including postage? does this come with cold air feed as well?

For the induction kit including postage £35.

It does not come with a cold air feed as there is not one i'm afraid.

how much for de cat

I would be looking for £35 including postage for the decat, or £150 for the entire system collected.

how much for the grill and the boot?

I already have an enquiry about the grille, bonnet and wings as 1 job lot. At this point in time I do not want to quote for that item. The boot has yet to be photographed, I believe it has a customised spoiler on it. I am aiming to get photos today.

I already have an enquiry about the grille, bonnet and wings as 1 job lot. At this point in time I do not want to quote for that item. The boot has yet to be photographed, I believe it has a customised spoiler on it. I am aiming to get photos today.

i know the car, so i know what the boot was like. just curious to see what you would let it go for.

you got the carbon fiber door cards?

i know the car, so i know what the boot was like. just curious to see what you would let it go for.

you got the carbon fiber door cards?

I would be looking for £50 for the boot, and yes the door cards are available, if you want both items I’m sure I can knock a bit off. As you are in Wilshire (although I don’t know where exactly), collection might be possible from Bristol or Cheltenham.

I would be looking for £50 for the boot, and yes the door cards are available, if you want both items I’m sure I can knock a bit off. As you are in Wilshire (although I don’t know where exactly), collection might be possible from Bristol or Cheltenham.

i see, well i can pick them up, a am not too far from bristol. are those the carbon fiber door cards? and what would be the total?

i see, well i can pick them up, a am not too far from bristol. are those the carbon fiber door cards? and what would be the total?

Yes they are carbon fiber door cards.
Boot and Carbon cards collected from Bristol, £90.

If thats a deal, let me know and we can arrange collection. (this sat. ideally).

i was out bid on those doorcards on ebay by micra.jas, they were £70 brand new...
pay waht you like tho.. theyre nice cards

lol, I also knew that, so its a good deal on the table here really, esp. as Jason has done the cutting for you!

I would also like to say fair play to Jason, lots of toys have been flying through the air on here in the last week, and non have come from you it seems, if I see you in the pub this weekend, you are owed a pint at least. And good luck with the new Ka btw, I’m sure it will be very unique.

Did he get the headgasket sorted then? He phoned me the night before i was men;t to be having it apparently the car wouldn;t start, the head gasket had gone... Was it repaired properly?

i was out bid on those doorcards on ebay by micra.jas, they were £70 brand new...
pay waht you like tho.. theyre nice cards

So 90 for doorcards AND the boot is a good deal if you think its not a standard boot.Saves lots of people time/effort and the finish is good.

The spoiler btw is from the sporty model, not custom.

Dave

Did he get the headgasket sorted then? He phoned me the night before i was men;t to be having it apparently the car wouldn;t start, the head gasket had gone... Was it repaired properly?

PM'd

The head gasket never went, if you need to know more ask jason. I wouldnt drop him in it but i feel that i have to in this case because your advertising the fact that the engines broken, when its not.

:)

PS - Video's are here of engine before removal.

BreakerBreaker Videos

Todays Update:

The engine is sound, running fine, open to sensible offers.

The boot and carbon fiber door cards are sold.

Induction kit and clear repeaters are to be sold for £45 inc delviery to Primal_Concrete_Micra.

Todays Update:

The engine is sound, running fine, open to sensible offers.

The boot and carbon fiber door cards are sold.

Induction kit and clear repeaters are to be sold for £45 inc delviery to Primal_Concrete_Micra.

brilliant, is your paypal account set up with your msn email? if so ill send the money asap! Cheers

thanks so much for the hatch and the door cards mate, they were just like you said :D really pleased with them :D and i am glad you don't mind them being a bargin, cos i am definatly happy with the price :D

thanks again mate :D

Back