Nissan Micra K10 Super S

Hi everyone

Im Nicholas Provo and I live in Belgium and like many of you, I just like the Micra! Since I'm not in the mood to talk to translate everything into english, I just keep it short and with alot of pictures! It was my first car and already drove around 100.000km with it.

Here they are (my first 2 Micra's):

206674_1935013610884_1108639209_2234958_297317_n1.jpg

So after a while the body of the grey Micra was worn out, so it was time for something else! So I bought one of those rare types, the Nissan Micra Super S (1991) with 90.000km on it:

DSC01666.jpg

DSC01673.jpg

Ofcourse there was alot of work on it so, I started a project and this is the result:

DSC01670.jpg

P1010736.jpg

P1010738.jpg

P1010744.jpg

DSC01690.jpg

DSC01692.jpg

DSC01701.jpg

DSC01703.jpg

DSC01728.jpg

DSC01751.jpg

(i know my steer is on the left side of the car :p )

DSC01757.jpg

DSC01754.jpg

DSC01926.jpg

DSC01928.jpg

Engine is in a really good state and running much better then my previous one's. Meanwhile I installed the front fog lights and I'am preparing myself for my next project. I'm going to make my Micra trailer the same as the Super S, gonna paint it, make a barbeque in it (just wanna make something funny out of it). So that should be finished in the next 3 months ;-)

Since I really love this car, I'm looking for the famous March Super Turbo, or at least its Engine (MA09ERT) so if any of you want to sell it, I would glady make an interesting offer for it (and threath the engine as if it was my own child ofcourse! :p )

Anyway besides that I hope you enjoy the pictures!
Comments are appreciated ofcourse.

Sincerly

Provo Nicholas (from Belgium)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Nice! Liking the checkerboard effect. Not so sure about the black grille tho but still pretty damn good looking!

OP
OP
Provo
Thanks ^^ unfortunately I had some bad luck this week, while replacing the waterpump I forgot to tension the timingbelt and started... *poof* there goes my engine I'm now trying to replace the cilinder head :(

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Ouch!!! Glad you survived mate, hope you recover soon. That's a real shame to see.

OP
OP
Provo
Shame about the car, but Im going to rebuild it after Im done recovering, I was luckey cause I almost lost my life. A car is a car and is made of metal, and you can't replace a life for anything, Im happy that I'm still alive :)

James

Chairman
Shame about the car, but Im going to rebuild it after Im done recovering, I was luckey cause I almost lost my life. A car is a car and is made of metal, and you can't replace a life for anything, Im happy that I'm still alive :)
So true. Glad to hear you're still here and I wish you a speedy recovery!

I look forward to your next project :)

James.

OP
OP
Provo
Hey chaps!
After lying about a month attached to a rope on a bed I finally left the hospital and I'm back on track, still its a shame what happend. At the moment I carry the nickname "wheels" since I still have to do a month in a wheelchair (start september I can start walking again and with walking a mean falling :p ) Anyway at the hospital I bought YET again 2 K10's one for a spare and one special. A VERY rare model of them to be honest: a K10 Super S Topic! That means it's a super s with a huge electrical roof on the top ;) anyway start dissasbling in my wheelchair (wont do that againn :p) and the project is at the moment on a halt since I have to do my exams first (since i missed them all when i had the accident). But now PICS!!
Micra1.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

And the rooftop:
DSC_0215.jpg

Well greetz from Belgium ;)
Provo

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
HOLY SH*T.
was a nice car aswell. can't believe it took so long to get you out of the car. :(
Hope you can get back on your feet soon and makes this car even better!

OP
OP
Provo
Begin of september mate. And I will be fully recovered at Novmber I believe. Having only one leg to stand on is worse then expected! You even can't put your own glass back into the kitchen, pretty frustrating!

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
Begin of september mate. And I will be fully recovered at Novmber I believe. Having only one leg to stand on is worse then expected! You even can't put your own glass back into the kitchen, pretty frustrating!
as you said, better the car than you. take it easy.

Holy crap dude you've been through a lot. Only just seen this, glad everything worked out :) nice to see your back on the building. Great start

OP
OP
Provo
Thanks guys! With a bit of luck, the paint gets on next 2 weeks. The plan is to make him original like the one before that crashed, same color!

OP
OP
Provo
Well the rebuild is done, actually it was done about 3 months ago but what the heck, I am a male person and I'm always late with updating. Went to the oldtimer drive in movie cinema where I had some angry discussion with a dude that drove a volkswagen. Anyway tim to post another pic:

really should get myself a descent camera so I can make pic's and dont have to ask others to do it for me!

OP
OP
Provo
well I need a tow bar to drag my other half micra cross the country, well I could tie it up with a rope, but i dont think that the cops are gonna like that :p

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
That's awesome! Glad to see you're okay. You'll have to join us at JAE one year! That would look epic on the MSC stand.