Nissan Micra K10 Locks with Keys

curtis

Ex. Club Member
i could take a trip 2 the scrappies this saturday for you......

but im guessing you want keys as well.....?

there might be keys in the ignition that fit....

OP
OP
Micra 110

Micra 110

Site Supporter
(Y) Much appreciated if you could Curtis....i'm having to do the 'wiggle' thing with the Keys, if it gets any worse i'll have to take the locks off the Flaps just to get some Petrol in. :(

I've checked our local scrapyard but no joy....

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Im going to get my key cut soon, are you sure it isnt you key? mine bending slightly and wearing away lol

OP
OP
Micra 110

Micra 110

Site Supporter
I thought it might be the Keys but they seem to work ok with the Doors.

....just to allay any confusion...

I have 3 Micras....

Grey: Dodgy Fuel Filler Lock
Red No 1 : Dodgy Fuel Filler Lock
Red No 2 : Dodgy Front Passenger Door lock (4 Door)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I used to have difficulties with my fuel lock, but sprayed wd40 on it and it sorted that out! Have you tried that?

solarice

Ex. Club Member
just to let you know...you can get any k10 locks and you dont need the keys, as theres a key code stamped on the drivers door lock (3 or 4 digits iirc)...take it to nissan and they can cut one to match :) (well at least they could when i did that for mine)

Dont think that info has any security implications...admins feel free to remove, if you think otherwise :)

ive got a set of complete locks in my k10 forsale section, if they are any good for you. (shamless plug lol) :laugh: (not sure how much difference there is between door and fuel flap...as mine are for ignition, door and boot)

OP
OP
Micra 110

Micra 110

Site Supporter
I used to have difficulties with my fuel lock, but sprayed wd40 on it and it sorted that out! Have you tried that?

Well i'm gobsmacked......It worked! :blush: :doh: :laugh:

Cheers Arnold (Y)

Right then :laugh: , all i need is one Passenger Door Lock and Key as the Lock just turns but doesn't unlock (inside is broken).

Solarice: The rear Door lock is the same as the Front Doors - How much do you want for a Lock and a Key Delivered?

cheers :)

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Micra 110: mmm, id prefer selling them as a set (4 locks, 1 ignition -- slight damage to fitment keyway, 1 key irrc) got them listed at £10 + P&P ...but could do you a deal.

Though im certain ive got just 4 locks and a key somewhere...so can have a look and see if i can find them, as obviously they'd be even cheaper...and you'd have less spare parts left over :)

Any idea which key actually unlocks the fuel filler flap? Ian it the ignition barrel one or the omen that unlocks the driver side door? Both my keys don’t work currently and Want on be 100% sure which one to force (one of them worked when’s i filled up last week but can’t remember which one!)