Nissan Micra E Help

Good Morning,

Yesterday I went to the shop, I needed to have my cabin blowers on full to demist the car. They worked fine all the way to the shop. When I had finished my shopping I got back in my car and started up the engine, at this point I went to put the blowers on and realized they dial was already set to 4 but no air was going out of the cabin the cabin blowers, i tried all of the settings and still nothing.
After some research (and checking the fuses, which were all ok) I narrowed it down to either being the blower motor or the resister.
However, this morning my car wouldn't start. I was pretty sure it wasn't the battery as all the electrics were working. After a couple of attempts and pumping the gas pedal it finally started.
Strangely, when i did get the car started and tried the blowers again they all worked fine, on all settings.

I was wondering if anyone might know of an underlying problem that could have caused this. I have owned the car for a year now, its a 2004 nissan micra e with 20,000 miles on the clock.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tom

Back