Nissan Micra Actually Flaming (Not A Kit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be this dude : http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=7875

And as far as i can tell, he's just reving it up turning off ignition with acelerator still on to pump some fuel into exhaust and turning ignition back on to ignite it.
used to do it all the time in my land rover until it blew the backbox in half, also can bend ur valves.

that would be this dude : http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=7875

And as far as i can tell, he's just reving it up turning off ignition with acelerator still on to pump some fuel into exhaust and turning ignition back on to ignite it.
used to do it all the time in my land rover until it blew the backbox in half, also can bend ur valves.

and not forgetting washing the oil off the side of the cylinders, used do it all the time coming down hills lol.
Best way is to run a switch from the coil rather than switching the engine off.

cool, i could get one for helluvva lot less of some chav around my area who blew half his exhaust off because he left the cat in place when he installed it. typical chav, never takes his time.

I could probably get it off him for a tenner, the kits still working fine =D

Yep, used to do this on my 125, you need carbs for it.
Get some speed in a reasonably high revving gear, flick the kill switch, flick it again, if your lucky a pop or bang ensues, flame from exhaust and scared pedestrians... and a ######ed exhaust if you do it to much!

I heard these flame kits were suited for turbo cars. Not enough fuel in the exhaust to cause a spark otherwise, dunno if that's true though.

If you want it to pop and bang a bit, i might have a faulty dizzy you can have! it caused major running problems and mis firing.

hahaha! I'm not sure if i'll get a flamer kit, it is a bit chav really! It's ok if you have something like a 240SX that does it naturally but fake ones aren't as... genuine i guess.

I just thought it was actually flaming and thought it was cool.

Flamer kits are chav and illegal on the roads (apparently) I'm closing this thread as the MSC definately does not promote chav style flamer kits for the Micra!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back