Nissan Micra 350SR

Should do that with a stripped K10...

...But I digress...I find that anything new hatchback that Nissan comes out with, looks terrible. K10 was the best, loving those square features like all the 80's hatches. K11 okay, not too bad kind of looks like a smoothed K10. K12? IT'S BUBBLE CAR. As impressive as sticking a high power engine in something like that is, I cannot look at that car and not consider it ugly. :(

Should do that with a stripped K10...

...But I digress...I find that anything new hatchback that Nissan comes out with, looks terrible. K10 was the best, loving those square features like all the 80's hatches. K11 okay, not too bad kind of looks like a smoothed K10. K12? IT'S BUBBLE CAR. As impressive as sticking a high power engine in something like that is, I cannot look at that car and not consider it ugly. :(

tastes differ, i have grown to love that car, and the mark 2 k12s have some nicer headlights on them. they are not bad cars anymore. tho i would have a k11 any day ;)

NeX, I reckon you'd be incomplete without your K11, you have by far the biggest obsession with them in this club!!!

I have learnt to like the K12, they can look like very tasteful cars, I hated them to begin with!

I have to agree, the same thing happened with the K11's for me. Started out distastful, but after a while they grew on me, and i havn't looked back since i bought one.

That's what's happening with the K12's now, those headlamps still make me shiver a little, but the overall look of the car other than that isn't as bad as my first impression made out...

i used to hate the k12 too, but when i first saw the k12 above in the flesh, it really changed my opinion of the k12. but i saw it in original state, with a mid mounted SR20 DE straight from the old p11 bttc car. but i think RML motorsport (who used to run nissans own bttc team) got fed up of rebuilding the race engine.
the engine now fitted is actually a modified nissan murano VQ35 DE engine ;) not, so not really a 350z one, as it's transversely mounted.

NeX, I reckon you'd be incomplete without your K11, you have by far the biggest obsession with them in this club!!!

I have learnt to like the K12, they can look like very tasteful cars, I hated them to begin with!

lol mate i will always have at least 1 k11 ;) i will be burried in a k11 lol :D

but i know what you mean about the K12, i didn't like them at first but they grew on me, and the Mark 2 ones look very nice :D

dunno the mk3 micra is nice enough but the headlights are too feminine for me personally aimed for the middleaged housewife no doubt as the second car?

Back