nissan micra 1985 k10 GL price??

caphj7

Buy & Sell Member
hi, i have a 1985 nissan micra k10 GL limited edition, it is gold in colour, 50,000 miles and full service history. It has had 1 owner from new until september 2006 when i aquired the car from my grandad. Its had a cam belt change at 49,000 miles and a full service and 12 months MOT in january. The car is standard apart from a rage ST3 backbox welded on, rear side tinted windows and 15 TSW razor alloy wheels. All of the mods can easily be removed to put it back to classic. What sort of price would i be looking for this model of k10?

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Depends on general body condition, dings, rust etc but you should get 500+ for that i reckon if listed on ebay. Possibly even more if listed in the local paper

OP
OP
C

caphj7

Buy & Sell Member
the car is in perfect condition. the interior is like new and the outside is amazing it only has 1 small rust bubble by the rear mudflap about the size of a 20p coin. it also has a fitted alarm aswell.

Yeah it is a nissan micra but with a datsun boot. The keys still say datsun on them but the whole car says Nissan, mudflaps, grille, stickers etc. I think it was a very early 1985 model.

Pete

Site Supporter
If I had more space I'd give you my first born child for a datsun micra in good STANDARD condition, Only mod I'd want would be 13inch steelies rather than the stock 12's.

But then I think I'd be the ONLY person who finds early K10's as attractive.

Pete

Site Supporter
Ems had one? blimey. I'm probably letting on too many secrets but a few years ago I got a B-reg boot for howard which I think he still has, that may turn up one day, K10 boots do fit INSIDE a k10 if needs be, hehehe.

OP
OP
C

caphj7

Buy & Sell Member
heres the specs of it

ok

Nissan Micra 1985 1.0 GL
11 months MOT
4 months Tax
52,000 miles
Cambelt changed at 50,500
Rare Datsun Boot

Only modifications:
Cd player
35mm boge shocks and spax springs
Rage ST3 backbox

Currently on steelies.

Reason for sale, I can't afford to run the car while at university and we now have a new car and we need the space in the garage.

it has been garaged since new, a small ding on bonnet and about 2 rust spots but nothing major

Im not selling this now.. im just seeing if anybody was interested on this forum otherwise it will get put on ebay in a couple of weeks.

I have removed the tints and the car has been lowered on boge shocks and spax springs since the first photo.