Nissan Micra 1.4SE+ 3dr manual FOR SALE

Sadly the time has come to part with my faithful little micra, I planned to keep it as a second car since getting my new car but now I need the space for something else. Its a 2001 Green 3dr Manual 1.4SE+ making it quite a rare spec. Its got all the chrome bits, leather steering wheel, opening rear windows, rear trim pockets, rear headrests, alloy wheels, electric mirrors, top tint windscreen and probably some other extras in there. Brakes are all recent, front calipers (with vented discs) in the last couple of years, discs, brembo pads, rear cylinders and shoes are recent, starter motor has also been replaced with a low mileage bosch one., also had a new battery last year. The car is in overall good condition but its not perfect. Drivers seat has seen better days (alternatives available) couple of marks on the bodywork, rear speakers are missing but the shelf is there with its OEM speaker grills, nice headunit. It has all 4 centre caps for the wheels (not in the picture) Has about a months MOT left.
Car located in Reigate Surrey.
£600 ono.
P1070611.JPG

Last edited:
I’d have snapped this up a few months ago but ended up getting 1.0 for my brother as it was local. Out of curiosity what’s the mileage?

I'd maybe take the plunge and get it MOT'd. There were plenty selling on Gumtree a few months ago with similar-ish millage for £600-£800 but they all had a years MOT.

OP
OP
k11TZZ
Hi yes it is still for sale. There was an advisory on the last mot for brake pads (done) and come corrosion to the underside. There are no holes as far as i can see, your welcome to have a look if your interested.

I would certainly like to come and view it. I'm a bit of a distance away (Suffolk) but could get down Monday or Tuesday if that's convenient?

Regards, Alan