Nissan Micra 1.4 Turbo

WOW! :(

That's James Taylor's (Nis) micra, sad to see it up for sale.

Hope it goes to a good home.

its up for sale?:eek: its such an amazing car. my ideal car:D
hope the buyer'll be in the forum. 2.5k for all that is a bargain

WOW! :(

That's James Taylor's (Nis) micra, sad to see it up for sale.

Hope it goes to a good home.

I hope so too, but just checkout the person who put in the first bid, 112 bid retractions in the last 6 months.......doesn't bode well!!

He'll struggle to sell it unfortunately, it has to demand a premium with the work/time/money in it, but the market of people who want it AND who have the money for it, is very limited.

3k yes, 6.5k not a chance.....imagine the kind of cars and power you could have for 6.5k, nonetheless, i will be placing a bid, even though im in Australia now.

so i put 3.5k on it and it went up to 3100 with reserve not met, so basically im the only person in the uk willing to pay for it and im not actually in the uk, a total disgrace.

To be fair I'm sure many of us here would want to buy James's K11 Turbo (myself included), but who here actually has around 6.5k or less to spend on a Nissan Micra. That type of person is very few and far between.

Many people might be able to create and build something similiar, but spreading the cost over a couple of years, even 3.5k is a huge outlay up front for a 12 year old car.

I wish James all the luck in selling it and knowing this car very well and the amount of time and quality work driven in it, if my finances could warrarnt spending such a vast of amount of money on it, I would drove over myself and bought it as soon as I saw it on eBay.

Unfortunately you never get back what you put into it. You just have to see how much the price of fast cars has crashed in the past year or so, I mean you can pick up Glanzas for £1500 now. As nice as this car is, it just won't sell for that price.

It is a shame that James is selling, but like everyone else has said, no one has that kind of money to pay for a 12 year old Micra.

Without trying to bash the car itself, you could pick up a decent Skyline GTS-t for £3.5k. Probably not as quick, but has the same power standard.

i just spent £4k on a 20 year old toyota mr2, in total the car owes me less than £7k since i bought it, and i have rwd, 3000cc, 240bhp and 230ft/lbs torque....

im sorry but you can pick up a 2006 plate mercedes sl600 for that cash.

Back